• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Facelift on Ronal Turbos

My brother recently passed his test so we needed to shop for a first car. After playing around on Photoshop we came up with this ...

54jscbb.jpg

So we bought this ...

2zqv5fm.jpg

2u60nxt.jpg

Which admittedly looked rough as ####, however we were able to see past that. Under the 'leather' the interior was filthy. However after a word with the friendly Polish blokes at the local carwash, they soon had the seats out and the whole car looking as good as new. They even jet washed the engine, and all for £40.

Offering up the wheels, the offset is looks much better than we anticipated with the Photoshop and spacers were not required ...

6frcsua.jpg

And now it looks like this ...

82o1ydx.jpg

4u4po9w.jpg

k1e8mu.jpg

In convoy with Club Polo on it's way to Edition38, the largest VW show in the country, where it got a surprisingly good reception...

4xptk0o.jpg

last time i was with club polo in my micra at edition 38 some clever nitwit decided it would be funny to leave a small traffic cone right underneath my front bumper, scratched the cack out of it when i set of.

Nice wheels....but please remove that 'I've been round the NurburgRing' sticker.....unless it covers something up.....they seem to get everywhere :laugh:

I personally dont thing euro style wheels suit a japanese car, thats just my opinion though, maybe if it was decked on coilovers and had more of a euro look e.g. smoothed out it would look better IMO

your plate says "alex" backwards sort of...

wheels are ok but agreed would look better as said above... really like the rims tho...

M25Ring and M60Ring stickers are on eBay atm...

I personally dont thing euro style wheels suit a japanese car, thats just my opinion though, maybe if it was decked on coilovers and had more of a euro look e.g. smoothed out it would look better IMO

why are they euro wheels? only because most european cars have them on, doesnt mean there euro style...its like saying that exhaust is japstyle cause its 4"...why is it? i hate the term, japstyle and euro style its a load of crap imo...its same with the term JDM, people think cause there wheels are black with a red lip etc there JDM...i blame laxpower :p its a load of rubbish....near engough all of the styles are.

sorry i had to say it, just the fact it annoys me

anyways back on topic... i like the wheels...altough needs to be lower and space the wheels out of the arch...would look awsome then :)

One of the wheels needs to be refurbished, so the steels need to go back on for a while. However, they were rusty, flaky and generally looking rough ...

28k1rwl.jpg

My brother decided to paint them so first he sanded them down ...

n4zllc.jpg

After masking them up and putting on his finest chav garms he got the primer out ...

e0pshk.jpg

254yqvo.jpg

And now they're tucked up inside ready for painting tomorrow ...

33lgpad.jpg

Back