• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

face lift k11 :)

Hi everyone!

I'm luke, from Peterborough and I drive a face lift k11 :)

some pictures from the eBay ad...

you may have seen my micra on the forums Facebook page as well as on the retro rides forum.

Anyway, here's how it all started...

I snapped this little beauty up back in June/July sort of time, here are the pictures from the eBay ad...

Slight dent in the bonnet...

Gangster trims yO!

Pretty clean interior....

The 54BHP POWERPLANT!

I managed to try the wheels out the following Sunday, which was to no avail. As my studs were too short, so I went home, ordered a longer set of studs and on their arrival, got them fitted ASAP!

Here's how they looked...

thats the way to do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arch gap look healthy sort of speed lump do able. saves the embarrassment of corsa overtaking you on speed bump areas :)

There's the compromise right there, choose wisely

yeh when it happened to me i felt like getting rid of my car (corsa coilies - very good if the rd surface remains constantly,,,,,,,,,,,FLAT :)

new flats,,,,,,just down the rd,,,,,,

I think we should set up a vigilante task force armed with hack hammers and road surfacing equipment and set about flattening our favourite roads !!

Lowness unite !!

^ With great difficulty :L

2 bolts underneath the tow hook then another 3 going up from that, last one is a pig to get to you can only move spanner about 1/100th every time :L

Thought I'd seen that car around.... And this threads just popped up too, got a silver rally prepped micra, finally someone else from Peterborough!

Alright guys? I'm SERIOUSLY considering fitting bike carbs to my micra, reasoning is as follows...

1. More power increase
2. The looks
3. The sound
4. The increased throttle response

Now, so far I have sourced a manifold, some r6 carbs, one fuel regulator and a Bosch wideband o2 sensor.

What else do I need?

Thanks guys! :D

Back