F1 Season 2013

Also as for the race, lotus has got their **** together this year.

Kimi is a driving god, but grosjean would be as fast, if he was playing on the PC and not IRL. He just too hesitant, kept missing his breaking points, scared to keep his line.

Best setup of the weekend goes to Sutil. The car was planted, engine and gearing was perfect, however a little extra front wing could have done wonders for them.

Bit too much graining on the front left for my liking.

Also as for the race, lotus has got their #### together this year.

Kimi is a driving god, but grosjean would be as fast, if he was playing on the PC and not IRL. He just too hesitant, kept missing his breaking points, scared to keep his line.

Best setup of the weekend goes to Sutil. The car was planted, engine and gearing was perfect, however a little extra front wing could have done wonders for them.

Bit too much graining on the front left for my liking.

Aye Grojsean has obviously been told if he keeps wrecking like this year he'll be out of a job. I know Jamie Algesuari was keen for a seat this season but didn't make it and he did Lotus good when Grojsean had to sit out last year.

The Lotus was always good on it's tyres, looks like that's a major advantage this year - they seemed to be able to maintain pace really well whilst others had to sacrifice it to save the tyres. Loved all the strategy :D

I still don't understand how the team picks who wins <_<... I probably never will ^_^
although I can see why it was annoying that Vettel ignored them and went for the win...especially as he had to be a pleb to do it :rolleyes:
he's kinda lucky that he and Webber never made contact...neither may have made it to the finish if he had!

....did have to giggle at Hamilton though...what a silly sausage...you don't drive for them now :p

Vettel had the balls to ignore team orders so gains respect from me, this is motor racing at the end of the day and he is going for a 4th straight championship. I would do the same, if he felt his car could take that extra beating and finish the race then that should be up to him

Racing is racing at the end of the day, if team mates want to challenge eachother for the outright win, they should go for it. (The BTCC in the 90's had so many crashes involving team-mates but they were still friends afterwards). I think the strict team orders are what kind of kill F1 racing, it makes the race too controlled, but well done to Vettel for actually 'racing' and getting the win.
And the Hamilton thing was just too funny , I had to rewind it and watch it again :p

Back