skymera

Brutal Honesty
Item: x2 Rotalla F109 165/55/R13
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Fitted New Tyres
Price: 30

Hi all, I
have two Rotalla F109 tyres for sale in size 165/55/R13

These have been on my car (Micra) for 2 months and covered less than 750miles.

Garage fit the wrong tyres. I sourced some Nankang TourSport which I originally wanted so removed these Rotalla's and no longer need them.

They have at least 7mm tread when I measured and are in great condition.

They aren't the best tyres for grip in the dry or wet, but they aren't terrible either..but they're cheap.
Price is £20 each collected or £30 for the pair. Located in Bracknell, Berkshire. I work over near Maidenhead and can take them along if someone is near? Cheerio!

@MarkBognor has shown interest but I've not had anything confirmed and need these gone really, taking up too much room...in my room.

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Item: x2 Rotalla F109 165/55/R13
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Fitted New Tyres
Price: 30

Hi all, I
have two Rotalla F109 tyres for sale in size 165/55/R13

These have been on my car (Micra) for 2 months and covered less than 750miles.

Garage fit the wrong tyres. I sourced some Nankang TourSport which I originally wanted so removed these Rotalla's and no longer need them.

They have at least 7mm tread when I measured and are in great condition.

They aren't the best tyres for grip in the dry or wet, but they aren't terrible either..but they're cheap.
Price is £20 each collected or £30 for the pair. Located in Bracknell, Berkshire. I work over near Maidenhead and can take them along if someone is near? Cheerio!

@MarkBognor has shown interest but I've not had anything confirmed and need these gone really, taking up too much room...in my room.

I really need these but i need money for JAE'z!!