F/S: Variety of cool bits, performance, upgrade and stock!

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Item: Variety of cool bits, performance, upgrade and stock!
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Clear Out
Price: 00

Alright chaps having a clear out of all my Micra stuff I've got taking up space. Pictures will be coming tomorrow when I get to the stuff which is currently stored at my dad's.

RX7 Peco 3" backbox already welded into a Micra exhaust: £40
Rear parcel shelf with speakers / brake light cutout AND Vibe Slick uprated speakers: £30
Black stock preface front bumper: £10
Black stock preface rear bumper: £10
1.0L standard cams (perfect for regrind): £10
Stock 1.3 airbox + filter: £10

Get in touch regarding p&p and we'll sort something out. I'm in Milton Keynes, you're more than welcome to come and collect (done a few dealings with people from here before, no problems)

3tbYwlm.jpg

sFrFDrk.jpg

4wYmkd0.jpg

UTvrWOt.jpg

ushDNAn.jpg

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
No problemo fella will get some tomorrow of how it sits now, there are pictures of it in my build thread if you're interested, the one I had before the Peter Lloyd

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
I'll see if I can find it ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4
I might be interested in the exhaust if MicrAde doesn't take it :)

All updated lads :)

Welds on the exhaust are still solid, and will come supplied with the hangers, the same ones i used when i had it fitted. As you can see it's a full on bolt-on jobby, no need for welding, all the work has been done!

Same with the parcel shelf. From the top it still looks stealthy like a standard unit, but underneath it's got the mental vibe slicks which sound awesome. they're already wired in, all you need to do is plug it into the standard connector and away you go.

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
The tip's been cut, resized and welded back on so it sits right out the K11 rear bumper :)
obviously every car's different so you might need to jiggle it a little bit to get it to sit right (even my peter lloyd i needed to jiggle a bit)

dGgGU.jpg

Upnmx.jpg

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
wheelcarrier can do the backbox for £9.99 plus VAT, so if I square it off and just say £40 all in, would you be interested?
Possibly mate, il have to let you know next week sometime.. was it raspy at all? just dont want a deep droney corsa noise lol

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Final questions....! What condition? And where is it MK or is the lock elsewhere?

As far as I remember it's in great condition mate, just been stored for about 2 years. And yep it's in MK if you wanted it I can go and pick it up ready for you to pick up from me