F/S SuperS (needs some work) £400 ono

Iv started a 150mile/day commute and dont want to kill the car (also I would like something more suited to motorway driving) so its up for sale.

Its not in the best shape, its got a few little scrapes and the paint on the bumpers is peeling. It could seriously do with a clean, inside and out. It needs some love and I dont have time now.

It will make a perfect project car (or maybe a parts donor). I would prefer to see it get restored as the SuperS is getting pretty rare now as we all know! The MOT is about to run out and I dont have time to do any work to get it through.

I would like to sell it quick as its still road legal for now and you will be able to drive it home (provided you have insurance). I will get some pics up asap

Good Bits:
M Reg (94)
Dark Green
83k miles so very low for the age. Engine is really good, doesnt drink any oil at all, never missed a beat.
2 months old catback exhaust (standard).
4 very good tires
Iv patched the sills for last MOT so they are solid.
The usual SuperS goodies; Seats, Clocks, Spoiler, Bumpers, Mud Guards, rear parcel shelf with speakers etc...
Leccy windows,
Remote central locking
Completely unmodified so its perfect for a project.

Bad Bits:
Rear LH inner wheel arch has some rust (where the mud collects off the wheel).
Front bumper is damaged (reparable) with one fog light fallen out, I still have the light ready to refit.
Brake lines look a bit shoddy in places so wont last much longer
MOT about to run out
Tax runs out the end of the month
Will come without a head unit (stereo)

Very happy for people to come see it and test drive, Brighton BN1 8QF.

Call or email is the best way to contact me: 07538085237 [email protected]

20150616_075310.jpg 20150616_075322.jpg 20150616_075332.jpg 20150616_075349.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Noddie
I need this gone by the 25th due to insurance running out...

Would consider offers on the price or may through in something from NodSpeed :)

If you were closer I'd have had this for a donor for mine (same colour)... But that said it'd be a shame to see yet another super s broken for parts (especially in this colour!!!)...