F/S: Super sport /sr front and rear bumper with wrap around spoiler

Item: Super sport /sr front and rear bumper with wrap around spoiler
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Car has been scrapped
Price: £1000?

Paint code is aj4 Front bumper has nd fog light glass broken but still works All in fair condition but could easily be painted any colour . Both bumpers are in used condition and have minor scuffs but are still perfectly usable Also I have a rear parcel shelf with speakers too in grey Car will be scrapped on Monday 19th aug Selling the as a bundle but if I get a good offer on individual items then I will let go Collection from West Yorkshire or sort out your own courier ! Thanks for looking Pics: http://postimg.org/gallery/8r8ddi00/

Just you were willing to do £25 plus postage. So that is £50 and if you were to do that on ebay after fees you would be left with £42 approx. Just I have the cash waiting if we can agree on a sale.

OP
OP
Salzam100
Yup but they have to go together £50
And rear lights £0 free
Parcel shelf with speakers £0 free
Rear mudguards £0 free
Having a clear out

OP
OP
Salzam100
On a serious note postage cost will be high
As Paisley freight charge £30 for a bumper and there are two of them plus the rest of the parts

Yeah i know it'll be pricey but they cant be got over here at all mate and its a serious deal you are doing on them. Plus you cant put a price on Micra beauty! :p
Any chance you could get a quote for me?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Salzam100
Yes I do but let's find out what charges will be for transport then we will go from there as It may turn out to too expensive .
Also I have had some enquiries on these and the guy is having a few problems so I must say its first come first served .
Thanks for the reply. Sal