F/S: SR20 CONVERSION FOR K11

Quite cool, but no way would it be 180hp if I put it on the dyno. Even VVL SR20s struggle that in reality.

Just remembered i got rear brake conversion brackets too which il throw in aswell so you can fit your stock front brake setup on the rear

Asking a mate at work who knows a few people who may be able to help me drop this in, I don't have the kit to do it. See what sort of price I'm looking at all in.

Quite cool, but no way would it be 180hp if I put it on the dyno. Even VVL SR20s struggle that in reality.

Just standard or with mods?

Mate of mine had his SR tested the other day and that did 170bhp dead in his almera so some horses could of been let loose somewhere?

Fancy a car swap? Mines just had an mot £400 welding of rears jacking points. No major body work issues.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Fancy a car swap? Mines just had an mot £400 welding of rears jacking points. No major body work issues.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
Not really mines ridiculously clean never had any welding just mounts. Mines also registered as a 2.0 which was a pain to do so i want to keep the shell.

I'm almost 100% that I'm going to take this, what's the mileage on the engine and condition, how many miles on the clutch? I don't have PAS if this makes any difference to the conversion.

What engine mount am I going to need? Going to need bigger wheels with the mount I guess :). Gtir sized I'm guessing ;)

I'm almost 100% that I'm going to take this, what's the mileage on the engine and condition, how many miles on the clutch? I don't have PAS if this makes any difference to the conversion.

What engine mount am I going to need? Going to need bigger wheels with the mount I guess :). Gtir sized I'm guessing ;)

Mount.... Brakes

Ive ran no pas aswell drives perfectly fine. Engine was overhauled 30,000miles ago and port polished by previous owner. I have photos on inside engine its really clean well looked after. I change oil as soon as it goes black or 3000 miles whichever comes 1st.

the clutch was brand new 20.000miles ago still going strong. Only 3 hours left on auction now 27 watchers 1 bid .

Back