F/S: rollcage

Item: rollcage
Condition: uses
Reason for selling: no longer needed
Price: £130 +p&p
Rollcage could do with a respray, slight bend going across windscreen bardue to size collection would be preferable. Cant imagine postage would be cheap.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131124_001.jpg
    WP_20131124_001.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 480
  • WP_20131124_002.jpg
    WP_20131124_002.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 452
Sure can, just to let you know there is a slight bend in the bean going across the windscreen, with abit of heat ut can be taken out. Its not a mass production unit its custom.

Wasn't from a rolled car, never git the chance to fit it myself. Cab be fitted without replacing bent part. Its a tiny bend, almost unnoticeable.
and with regards to the thickness if you were to replace the bent section once cut out you'd be able to measure the thickness...
and the bend is the wrong way for a rolled car.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Can it be taken apart if its welded up...i unserstood cages wer 2 hoops bolted together by the roof rails?
Not without cutting/grinding

A proper cage is 1 mid hoop with 4 legs and 3 joiners

Not to detract from this one it wil still keep you safe :) it has the vital mid hoop and rear legs

Item: rollcage
Condition: uses
Reason for selling: no longer needed
Price: £130 +p&p
Rollcage could do with a respray, slight bend going across windscreen bardue to size collection would be preferable. Cant imagine postage would be cheap.
Hi is this still going ???

Cheers

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Cool, I will have to keep on looking. Do you know if Insurers have issues with cars fitted with a cage, I had heard they're not keen ?
Ta dude
Malc
You have to say to them you got a roll cage. Insurance will go up as they will think you race around in your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Try the one low rider runs for track and occasional rd use. i had a go but they said i need roll cage and some other details :)