F/S Open Mouth Grill

open mouth grill for sale,
its in AJ4 red but could do with a respray.

here is some pics of it on my old car:
attachment.php

offers over £15 +p&p...

Attachments

• 928392893288   9292 small.JPG
    928392893288 9292 small.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 501
yeh im still interested in it, just waiting to find out how much p+p is going to be

is £20 plus p+p good for you mate? (Please do not use txt speak, Hugh)

Ok, i have checked the postage on the post offices website and it looks like it is going to be about £7.50.
so call it £27.50 in total, how would you like to pay mate?
PM me.

lets have a rounded figure... 25 mate? and paypal wud be the prefered way

ok, but you can pay the paypal fees:) not sure what they will be, or if you can get round them somehow (like call it a gift or somthing).
will pm you my paypal

theres fees? lol i didnt even know. i bought tinted lights off squarepants a week or so back for 25, and i payed 25:S does that mean he payed the paypal fees??

theres fees? lol i didnt even know. i bought tinted lights off squarepants a week or so back for 25, and i payed 25:S does that mean he payed the paypal fees??

probably yeah, i think it will be about a quid. i suppose paypal have to make their money somehow eh?

i added some light brows on mine yestuday, had to spray paint and laqur some white stickers lol!, was hard

ill take some pictures today, sorry i havnt been on in ages. got some mesh in there too! will post some pictures later.

thanks mate!, theres a nismo symbol on the otherside of the grill, on the mesh. Cant see it on the picture though

thanks mate!, theres a nismo symbol on the otherside of the grill, on the mesh. Cant see it on the picture though

yes m8 thats looks really good that could do with a bit more deeper but still loooks good. could you do mine? lol

Back