F/S: nissan micra sr 1997

camoxodka

car half done :)
Item: nissan micra sr 1997
Condition: not the best
Reason for selling: getting another car
Price: 00000

okay basically i am selling my micra because i am going onto another car it was a short journey with the little beast but it still has a bit of work to do :). 119,000 miles on the clock okay basically that bad points in it: -cut springs front and back -driver sill hole in the back -wheel arches have holes in them good point - 4-2-1 manifold - sportex exhaust system - replica body kit with need WORK - standard sr bumpers - alloy wheels i do not want to break this car. OFFERS :) here is the blog for the car :) http://micra.org.uk/threads/black-1-3-sr.54058/

OP
OP
C

camoxodka

3 4 coils of every spring, however the car with also comes with polo 6 n coilovers :) come on guys i have a new car offer me please :)

OP
OP
C

camoxodka

It come with polo 6n coilovers abd i can get the welding done ifbyou ainterested in the car bu then the car will be worth morw than 300 if i do all that ibwill looking for around 600

skymera

Brutal Honesty
600? Have a day off. It's a high miler with a shoddy kit, barely and tax or test and needs work. At the moment I'll be hard pressed to offer 150.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner