f/s ms design side skirts

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above, these are painted in silver but will need re-painting. ideally i want these collected but would be willing to post at extra cost. iam looking for £60 no offers.

heres some pics of the skirts on richmicratwistas car.

Attachments

• SP_A0861.jpg
    SP_A0861.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 324
  • MM49.jpg
    MM49.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 347
  • MM30.jpg
    MM30.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 294
i am interested, were abouts do u live if u wld prefer pick up, and roughly how much would postage be

iam from derbyshire mate, pick up would be at raceworx's house (dronfield) postage roughly would be around £20ish

does raceworx know?....o_O o_O

can just see someone turning up and he'll be under his WRC style canopy up to his braces in engine oil and body filler......
" you got any side skirts mate??"

lol

sorry.
they look good... but cant afford them, and they wont suit what im doing...:wasntme:

does raceworx know?....o_O o_O

can just see someone turning up and he'll be under his WRC style canopy up to his braces in engine oil and body filler......
" you got any side skirts mate??"

lol

sorry.
they look good... but cant afford them, and they wont suit what im doing...:wasntme:

the canopy and his car arnt at his house they're at silver_si's house:p and yes he know about the sideskirts! lol

lol my car is at silver_si's house :p and yeah i know about the sideskirts its just easyer cos where squarpants lives (under the ocean in a pinaple) its a ###### to get to. whereas my house has a road network that leads to it!!

lol my car is at silver_si's house :p and yeah i know about the sideskirts its just easyer cos where squarpants lives (under the ocean in a pinaple) its a ###### to get to. whereas my house has a road network that leads to it!!

also the side skirts are at mine too!!!
it's like a micra breakers yard at my house. bodykits, side skirts, engines, g/boxes, axles. etc, ect, etc ,etc, etc, etc. lol

lol....shame you havent got a micra "turbo" just lying arround waiting for someone to pick and choose from..lol

alright mate. can you tell me if these are already cut to length for the micra?

havent got internet at home at the moment (broadband being stupid) :-(

they are persific micra fitment ones. they're made out of plastic from the german company (think they're german anyway lol) msdesigns. they're the exact ones on the silver micra above^^^^

they are persific micra fitment ones. they're made out of plastic from the german company (think they're german anyway lol) msdesigns. they're the exact ones on the silver micra above^^^^

ok mate :) thanks for that!!
just wondering now how much postage to "cornwall" would be if thats possible please?

thanks alot
napster

looking on ebay the price ranges from £10 - £20.
since these are at my house i will get them weighed and find out the postage costs for you. hopefully i can do it tomorrow.

it would cost £15 to send by parcelforce 48, then it's upto dan, how much he wants to charge for packaging cos they would need wrapping well!

£80 posted?

sounds fair to me to :)

i havent got internet as from today all over xmas, so if we could communicate by txt/phone?? that would be great!!

ive sent an email to "squarepants" email address with my number!

look forward to hearing from you soon :)

merry christmas

napster

i havent recived any email off you mate? try sending again or somthing.

that sucks mate...have you got one now?

i got a missed call off an unknown number while i was at work but i accidently deleted it so couldnt find out who it was?

ill try the email address i can see from your MSC profile again?

napster

that sucks mate...have you got one now?

i got a missed call off an unknown number while i was at work but i accidently deleted it so couldnt find out who it was?

ill try the email address i can see from your MSC profile again?

napster

no mate i still havent recived an email lol? the number wasnt me either. it would be easier to post up your details on this thread.

heres the pic's you wanted napster.

p.s i carn't get hold of you on your email address, it says ive already added you so it wont let me add you again :p

Attachments

• SP_A1021.jpg
    SP_A1021.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 245
  • SP_A1023.jpg
    SP_A1023.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 227
  • SP_A1024.jpg
    SP_A1024.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 259
  • SP_A1022.jpg
    SP_A1022.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 233
hey mate. thanks for the pictures :)

cheque is in the post :)
know idea why email isnt working :-( and you have my mobile number lol

if you could let me know when cheque arrives that would be great.

cheers

i think he told me he's ahd your cheque, just not sure if it's cleared yet. as soon as he lets me know i'll get em posted out to you. :)

Back