F/S K11C (coilpack) 1.0

Hi guy's,
right just got her back from the garage, turns out it was the most simple of things, corroded wire stopping the signal from getting to the injectors.
This has now been replaced and sorted.
Selling the Micra due to having a new car now cos I'm such a fool, and I just can't afford to keep 2 cars on the road at once.
Since coming back from the garage the clutch is quite stiff, definately on its way out, but I'd say it'll last a good while yet. Should get the buyer home.
its sitting on a set of excel light alloy's with some rather nice 175/60/14's pirrelli's that were only put on there a matter of a couple of months ago. and they cost some moolah!
The MOT is due middle of Nov, last year it passed with an advisory on one of the front brakes, and they've been changed since, so it shouldnt have an issue going through, just dont want to pile anymore money into it now, starts and drives great, sitting with non-rev counter dials, still has original tape player stereo, but if you want a CD player I have one with a complete loom!!! there's 2 wires to connect, clip the connectors together, find a good ground Bob's your uncle etc it has outputs for sub etc, will include that with the loom (which together cost me around £80 and 2 days sweating getting it in lol) for an extra £40.
Asking price without CD player with original stereo £450.
I am always open to offers guy's =D

Also for sale are the bits and pieces,
Green rev-counter dials for coilpack models, - £25 +postage.
Fusion 300W sub with amp - £50
Pair of 6X9's with 200W amp, £40 (parcel shelf they're poorly fitted to free with purchase of speakers =D )
and of course if you have both then I can give you the wiring to go with it, if you want one part it'll cost you a few pennies more :p (fitting is available if you supply me with tea and cake!)
Fuel pump brought to see if mine was broke - £20 (i think thats what it cost me will have to check :S )
Damn ignition switch thing, again cant remember what it cost me lets say a tenner!
Set of steel's original factory BS 14" I think 3 of them are definately legal, the other 2 I'm not too sure about 1 is pretty much brand damn new! say £50 tenner each =D
you can message me on here, email me on
[email protected]
or PM me for a contact number =D
any questions please ask, Oh, and dont be afraid to MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!

Cars gone to a trader for £360 =(
Stupidly left the alloys with the pirrelli's on it, and the spare was a perfectly new tyre too =( and the clocks with the rev counter, i forgot to swop them over before I sold it,
So, still available:
Sub, 6X9's both amps wires etc,
fuel pump,
ignition switch
original clocks (non-rev counter)
GA16 Airbox
Sendai CD player with outputs for rear speakers/sub + wiring harness + all modded ready to plug in,
Cheap air/fuel mix gauge comes off the lambda wire, comes with pod, £10 posted.
4 steel wheels 2 with good tread, 2 pretty dead, make an offer :p
might be a few other bits an pieces I'll update when I think of it,

EDIT:
Inlet mani, fuel rail & QG (red) injectors also available,
2 GA16 Throttle bodies that I completely forgot about,
I'm sure theres still more, just cant remember
and do remember, EVERYTHING is open to offers :D

steels and afr gone!! just a few bits left now, also got pretty much full set of brand new bulbs for the facelift from my electrical fault finding of a few mo.ths ago say £1 per bulb?

Back