F/S: K11 turbo kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Unfortunately im going to have to sell this, only bought it a month ago from antony, but its got to go as plans have changed. The kit consists of...

-T2 turbo (almost new)
-GA16 fuel rail
-Front mounted intercooler and all associated piping and connectors
-Silicone water lines and t pipes for turbo
-Boost gauge
-HKS manifold for turbo CG13DE (this is £400 on its own)

The only things missing are;

-Oil lines to turbo
-Turbo downpipe

And then fitting and mapping, Ed at Fusion Motorsport was going to do this for me!

Looking for £500, collection only!

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I reckon ANT should buy it back, or Kenny buy it for his Twin TB, I wish I could buy it, but my wage is depressing and recession isn't helping.

Why are you selling it?

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Lol...never know, ant might be tempted!

Selling as need the money, planning on moving out, and the insurance was around £1700 TPFT, which is silly when i can insure a Almera Gti for £1300 TPFT. So selling up and might be upgrading car...

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i would buy it back, but ive been out of a job since november hence the sale in the first place...

this kit is off davey c's car and is complete apart from down pipe and oil lines.

an ecu remap from ed would sort you out too, but this kit is ready to bolt up and go.!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i bought mine in install ments of £200 at a go. maybe sammy would be ok doing that? its up to him though obviously.

Interested in the kit, what condition are the rest of the parts in (you only mention the turbo). How much psi are the injectors capable of running at before the max out? Thanks.

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
A payment plan could be avaliable...

I can get photos up tomorrow. The rest of the parts are all in good condition, but bear in mind that this kit has been used before, so not all new. I have never used the kit, bought it with the intension of getting it fitted by Ed, so i dont know all the technical data. But hopefully someone on here can help??

If you want to know more about this kit Davey C is your man, he had it in the first place and will know more about it than anyone i would think.

micras69

Deactivated Account
i may be intrested in the fmic and pipeing, and the water lines and t pieces pending price?

the rest is easy sold (Y)

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
Is this still available by any chance? I dont mean to bring an old thread back. Sorry!

Thanks

micras69

Deactivated Account
this was sold to tom1.0 mate and if im correct he is selling it but kristian has it so you need to get in touch with him

Status
Not open for further replies.