F/S K11 JDM dash pod, cup holder. Quick sale £40 posted

normal grey colour. quick sale for 40 quid posted. hurry

20110908_004.jpg

No it won't but I'm planning something. Going to paypal you... Looks like I'm going to have to sell more drugs to children next month...

Whats up with the dashpod mate?
Been trying to contact you a few times without answer for 2 weeks now. We already dealed without any trouble in the past. Please let me know.

mckenziecz, you have 24hours to respond to this before irreversible action is taken against your account.

Seb_ said:
Whats up with the dashpod mate?
Been trying to contact you a few times without answer for 2 weeks now. We already dealed without any trouble in the past. Please let me know.

Have you paid already?

mckenziecz, you have 24hours to respond to this before irreversible action is taken against your account.

George, this is not the first time a Member has contacted us with regards to a sale of item(s) from yourself.

I do hope as promised the item(s) have now been sent?

Have you paid already?
Yes J I have paid since november but asked him to keep it a bit because I was moving my adress at that time.

Thanks to Ed's help, Yesterday G promised me to send me everything today. No update so far, but as I told him one day will not make the difference, but the problem was that I was asking him and waiting for an answer for almost 3 weeks without informations from his side. Because I'm not in a hurry and especially with that harsh weather, I will wait a few days yet.

i has same problem with you. it was taking so much time. he wont send any items in straight away so he will send it later on. btw he will send it to cheapest parcel company which will take so much time. hope you will be sort it soon

Hope it will be sorted for you too.
Maybe I'm too nice, but I can understand it takes time to send parcel when you're busy/working, but it's important to keep people informed and telling them what's happening.

Hope it will be sorted for you too.
Maybe I'm too nice, but I can understand it takes time to send parcel when you're busy/working, but it's important to keep people informed and telling them what's happening.

it was before so i just want to share my problem with you (so you will know now ) yea mcken must be busy with his work atm so it will take more time tho. yea its about communication

well saying this I've waited since mid november for collison to post my number plate recess and I still haven't recieved it.

like I said guys it took ^^^^ to recieve my wheels off Mkenzie. I don't think he's done a runner, he's on here too much to do that I just think he's not posted it out yet.

Well, I really tried to be patient but still no news from Mckenziecz... way disappointed...

He did inform me via PM that the Courier was booked for Tuesday, but as far as I'm aware he's not responding to Seb's messages to confirm if the parcel was picked up and now on it's way.

Back