F/S K11 go fast bits

2.6kg custom made k11 lighten flywheel. the best mod you will do to your car.

£120 ono SOLD

c82b7d5e.jpg

Apexi SAFC super air flow converter. Easy to install. comes with instructions

£50 SOLD

7d9e949d.jpg

Also have Frankspeed manifold with empty first cat. Painted with high temperature paint

£50 SOLD

Will ad pic tomorrow

All prices are posted

How come your selling these parts mate? good luck with it mind you! :)
Is the lightend flywheel more beneficial for a 1.3 or doesnt it make much difference? what does it actually do..

Cheers

the apexi afc does exactly the same as the one pictured below
only difference is that one looks like from star wars and the other is more like back to the future design

IMG_3638.jpg

As I am unsure how to PM on this new site software (it was far easier on the old setup) I will take the flywheel off your hands

What does it give on a stock engine G ?

well, basically it alters the reading from the MAF sensor to introduce more fuel (or less if running rich) in different RMP range.
I dont think it would do anything on stock unless you can read the lambda.

i have been looking into this as im considering getting one, this will make a difference, but you would need to get it set up properly with an exhaust gas analyser rolling road etc, its not something you can just plug and play because you need to know what your AFR is through the rev range to know when to incrase or decrease the fueling.

this is a pretty good bit of kit for minor modifications, and a bargain TBH if i had the money id have it :D

Back