F/S: K11 Fuel/boot release system with spare bits too

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Item: K11 Fuel/boot release system with spare bits too
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Not Needed
Price: £25 + 5 Delivery

DSC00326_zps9a8b80f6.jpg

Ok no worries, im still waiting for a reply from Cherrytuner.. ill give him till mid next week and see what happens

how hard is it to fit this to a boot that doesnt already have this fitted and the fuel cape with a key to open? what will need to go into it to make it work properly?

Fitted to mine and removed and sold it on once the micra was scrapped.

Remove front driver seat pull back door rubber then the carpet you will see punched metal in inner sill need to drillout with holesaw a suitable size for the larger bit of the handle then drill fixing holes and file square fit captive speed nuts in or use self tappers you will also need too cut a x in the carpet too feed the handle through. Then remove back seat base there two metal clips either side pops up with flat driver. Remove the rear side passenger trim feed cable from handle at drivers seat below the wiring loom up and under then across the back seat then over the rear arch behind the side trim. Remove the wee catch on the body for the petrol flap (you can keep the keyed flap though might need adjust the metal spring catch on it). Feed the new catch on the cable in secure with the plastic nut then run the rest across the boot too the latch change the latch there should be 3 holes for the extra fixing for the cable locater. Then you need too change the lock on the tailgate by removing the panel on the tailgate remove the link rod from the key lock end as the bar helps you pull the old lock out. Replace with the new lock and fit the wiring on it should be prewired. On the rhs of the boot above the shock absorber mount feel for the hole in the metal for the bootlight trim carpet with knofe the wiring should bet here too and fit the light. It not a 5 minute job best left for a couple of hours at the weekend. But worth it in the end if in colder climate and locks freezes up.

Though the boot lock is missing in the above picture they are different locks as per the pic for the kit i recently sold as the cable triggers the extra lever on the RHS of the tailgate lock. (see pic) It also has the extra cable connection for the bootlight on the tailgate lock.

Attachments

• Boot Release.JPG
    Boot Release.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 308
I'm going to the scrappy today to try get one as im there anyway tell me again the bits I need to collect and what tools will I need??

Back