F/S: K11 Facelift WALD style front & rear bumpers (collecting dust and need a new home)

Item: K11 Facelift WALD style front and rear bumpers (collecting dust and need a new home)
Condition: good condition, would need painting etc before fitment
Reason for selling: bought a new car in september 2012
Price: 220

This is as described 2 WALD style front and rear bumpers to fit a facelift K11 micra, I bought these off this forum way back in november 2011 and, sadly, they've just been sat in my shed ever since collecting dust, I bought a BMW 325TI Sport in september so have no need for them and it's time for a clear out, these are very rare and I haven't seen any up for sale for a good while. The member I purchased them from fitted them to his K11 to check the fitment, which was good, I haven't even fitted them so they are in the same condition as pictured, they are wrapped up in bubblewrap and ready to be picked up in person (preferable) or for a courier to be arranged by the buyer, the front bumper has had black mesh added to give it a better look.View attachment 21923View attachment 21924View attachment 21925View attachment 21926View attachment 21927View attachment 21928View attachment 21929View attachment 21923View attachment 21924View attachment 21925View attachment 21926View attachment 21927View attachment 21928View attachment 21929View attachment 21923View attachment 21924View attachment 21925View attachment 21926View attachment 21927View attachment 21928View attachment 21929View attachment 21930View attachment 21931View attachment 21932View attachment 21933

Attachments

• 1-1.jpg
    1-1.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 406
  • 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 431
  • 3-1.jpg
    3-1.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 406
  • 4-1.jpg
    4-1.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 407
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 448
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 416
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 417
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 419
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 394
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 416
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 390

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I'm so tempted but yet so skint! I passing ur way too Wednesday! (I bought a spoiler off u ages ago off eBay and collected it)

Spent my money this month on repairing driveshaft! Gutted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so tempted but yet so skint! I passing ur way too Wednesday! (I bought a spoiler off u ages ago off eBay and collected it)

Spent my money this month on repairing driveshaft! Gutted

I know the skint feeling man, these will be up for a while, if they don't sell I'll just put them in storage and use them on a big project lined up for years down the line, this project might involve a Honda type r engine and a turbo :p if you're still interested in a few months just hit me up (Y)

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I know the skint feeling man, these will be up for a while, if they don't sell I'll just put them in storage and use them on a big project lined up for years down the line, this project might involve a Honda type r engine and a turbo :p if you're still interested in a few months just hit me up (Y)

Will do fella!

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Hmm I'm down ur way next week. Well going London. Do u take PayPal?

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Yeah sure. Ill let u know Monday night if I having them as work tend to change my jobs at last minute.

Joel1993

My car is blue... not PURPLE
Hey pal... Quite intrested in the bumper... Good condition from the looks of it.. Where abouts are you located?

Joel1993

hmmm thats quite a way for me... I am in doncaster you see :)... If I plan everythin well enough I may be able to dude... I will let you know :)

Ah Doncaster is a fair way! Yeah if you're near my neck of the woods then let me know :) ah the Netherlands is abit far for me :p looking for a local pick up really, sorry bud!

Joel1993

Ah Doncaster is a fair way! Yeah if you're near my neck of the woods then let me know :) ah the Netherlands is abit far for me :p looking for a local pick up really, sorry bud!
Is there no way you can post it dude? Just because if not then i can make a day to come down :)

Well I'd rather not have to organise a courier and everything, but if you wanted to arrange the courier I'd be happy for that to happen man, saves you a trip