F/S: K11 facelift exterior parts, only recently sprayed!

Item: K11 facelift exterior parts, only recently sprayed!
Condition: Lush
Reason for selling: Not required any longer
Price: Just gauging interest for now; parts will be available in about 1 week's time

All parts are from a 2001 plate k11 and have only been sprayed in black in the last 6 months.

Prices:

Bonnet - £80
Boot - £80
Front Bumper - £60
Back Bumper - £60

£200 FOR THE LOT, I NEED THESE GONE LIKE YESTERDAY!

The prices are set as the condition of the parts is almost like new. They have been professionally sprayed and then oven baked, the laquer is amazing. People regularly comment on how good the paint looks. Some have even thought it rolled off a production line, no joke! The pictures don't do it justice, you really have to see it in person to appreciate.

Whoever lands these parts will be more than pleased, and frankly, I wouldn't ever consider selling them if I hadn't bought hoodedreeper's custom setup.

Debadged bonnet (will come with original chrome grills, not ones pictured - although those will be up for sale as well :) The ones pictured are JDM ones, very rare!)

12Nna0O.jpg

Front bumper (the grey trim underneath & inserts for fogs have been sprayed as well)

hz1c1yk.jpg

Light scuff marks from some idiot in the tesco car park, should buff out & are hardly noticeable

in4GKND.jpg

The bump strips used to be chrome, but have also been sprayed

bZeqxMC.jpg

Debadged boot, smooth as a baby's bum :D

cqVDbmZ.jpg

Rear bumber, again grey trim underneath has been sprayed

SwYW1IT.jpg

No scuffs iirc; again chrome bump strips have been sprayed

qjEHTKx.jpg

other side

uZG46uB.jpg

These items will be up for grabs and prices will be put up, just want to see how much interest there is first; also, need to wait for the replacement parts to be prepared at the bodyshop :) Once prices are updated I'll let people call dibs and we'll take it from there. All items collection only due to size and weight - however, if someone wants to arrange a courier at their own expense, that's fine too :)

Edit: Don't know why everything's all over the place in this post, but you still get the important info, so there's at least that.

Edit 2: I think I fixed the formatting

No one interested in these then? I thought people would have jumped at the chance of getting a hold of colour coded body parts

Joe where's my pictures blad?

Micra turbo... init

You know, you should really have contacted him directly via PM and not hijack my thread, I'm trying to sell my stuff here.

I appreciate that sometimes people don't reply to PMs, but in that case you should either wait or contact admin.

Do you still have the grills in the bonnet if so id take the lot for £150 inc delivery

The grills are not a part of this sale. They are in another post as they are very rare jdm ones. You would be getting the stock chrome grills with the bonnet. I'm fairly sure I mentioned that in my initial post.

I'd imagine delivery would be a bit pricey on the combined weight of both bumpers, bonnet & boot. It would probably be much cheaper to come pick them up :)

Sent from the dark side of the moon by telepathy

Not sure exactly which one of these are the code, but on my plate (from the engine bay) it says:

Type: FDAK11

Next to that it also says: Z11 K

Hope that helps :)

If not, I'll have to check the user manual

Sent from the dark side of the moon by telepathy

Back