F/S: K10 Pre-facelift breaking, 2x MA10, 13" tires & original 12" steels

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Item: K10 Pre-facelift breaking, 2x MA10, 13 tires and original 12" steels
Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Not needed
Price: £123.45

I have 1 manual and 1 auto ma10 up for breaking or a whole package. Manual ran beautifully but was replaced by a ga16. Auto engine did run but will need a cambelt. Hasnt snapped but extremely worn. Both gearboxes ok
Prefacelift K10 will only break if enough interest. This has the auto box as described above
Tires: 2x 155/70r13 tread good 3x 175/70r13 nearly new
12" steels: 4x 12" steels 3 ok tires, 1 knackered but have 2 hankook spares
Will double check anything for those interested and upload pictures when it stops raining

are you located in Louth? if so i can come pick them up tomorrow, only about an hour west of you. ill bring some more cash incase there is anything else i need :D

Would you have any tools i could use as mine are at work :( also got a phone number? probably get over to yours around 12ish tomorrow

Just an update on what's left:
Still breaking the red k10 (B reg GL auto)
Interior bits from my Silver manual k10
1x ma10 with manual box
1x ma10 with auto f/w
5x 12" steels with 6 good tires
5x 13" steels with 4 good tires (1 is new but a screw in it never attempted a repair)
2x 13" tires 155/60 I think

They used to be my stage spares too :p until I had a brake upgrade. Well there's 5 13" micra steels. 1 with a knackered tire.
And there's 2 tires (same size) on 2 saxo steels. Rim no good but the tires are good
Make me an offer :) it has to go

Yea I'll get pictures. They were only fitted to the early k10s. So somewhat rarity :)
here,s mario,s 12,s that we flipped :)

k10 rim.JPG

That looks quite cool there :) possible.thought for future slammage lol. I don't think anywhere makes tyres the right size for micras though... Least I couldn't find any last time I looked.

Ahh I didn't look at anything that narrow before, lowest I went to was 155. Definitely not a handling oriented set up on 12s lol

Though I have just realised that 12s wont fit over the subaru discs never mind the caliper... need another micra

You got a link for those yoko track tires btw? If theyre reasonable i might try the 12's as track wheels, maybe use them for the hillclimb at prescott with retro rides in august :) (dont wanna waste my nankang's as i need them to last)

here,s my sprinter 12,s :) with the band on the inside (so that the k11 calipers clear np) with 165/60 yokies on

71437.jpg

Back