F/S: Janspeed 4 branch Manifold , JDM Rear Lights, Side Skirts & 2nd din facia unit ~~ UPDATED

Ok as I'm running turbo, I'm looking to sell my Janspeed 4 branch manifold, downpipe and middle pipe as they are no use to me anymore and am looking £180 for them, recently cleaned up and painted!! Pick up or to arrange your courier.

Also.. I have a pair of JDM rear lights that I'm not using and looking £50 + Postage

MS design side skirts £50 also pickup or arrange your courier.

Attachments

• IMG_20150307_144154.jpg
    IMG_20150307_144154.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 578
  • IMG_20150307_144600.jpg
    IMG_20150307_144600.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 510
  • IMG_20150307_144421.jpg
    IMG_20150307_144421.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 674
Last edited:
Update, also a rare item which is a second DIN unit fitment, you can re route your stereo and fit oil, boost gauges etc in to it or an ICE equaliser system...Am looking £25

IMG_20150331_213505.jpg

Yeah its well handy when you move your sterro to the bottom position and fit an LCD TV screen or even a dash fitted SatNav etc

Rare as they come :)

J

Ok originally another member wanted these side skirts a while back but its only a pick up or arrange your own courior but i will say my printer doesnt work amd will Not pay £35 for ink to print any bar code to label the skirts for couriour to scan on pick up!

All i want is £50 which is what i payed for !!!

Cheers

J

Ok originally another member wanted these side skirts a while back but its only a pick up or arrange your own courior but i will say my printer doesnt work amd will Not pay £35 for ink to print any bar code to label the skirts for couriour to scan on pick up!

All i want is £50 which is what i payed for !!!

Cheers

J
Hello alpina. Forget printers mate, go to your post office with a written label, they're cheap as chips too.
Leave it there and away it goes, its all I use bud.

Hello alpina. Forget printers mate, go to your post office with a written label, they're cheap as chips too.
Leave it there and away it goes, its all I use bud.

I know mate but its the time to do it, work and all, tbe side skirts are bloody long and just easier to pick up etc...

Im up seeing my sister thursday, was just on the off chance you were round the corner, where abouts in london are you?

Ill probably be around 5pm if ya wanna come, have them in my shed waiting to go, also am in Enfield North London, also gonna be selling my car soon, sothe turbo will be off the car for sale seperatly or may go with the car at right price..

J

I know mate but its the time to do it, work and all, tbe side skirts are bloody long and just easier to pick up etc...

Ill probably be around 5pm if ya wanna come, have them in my shed waiting to go, also am in Enfield North London, also gonna be selling my car soon, sothe turbo will be off the car for sale seperatly or may go with the car at right price..

J
Go to parcel force on line, they collect from your house. I leave my stuff by the door and they pick it up when I'm out.

Go to parcel force on line, they collect from your house. I leave my stuff by the door and they pick it up when I'm out.

Leave my stuff by the door? Hahaaaaaa this is london, you leave your cat out then its guranteed to get stolen, either to feed a family at home Or ends up number 22 on a takeaway menu!! Loool, id just prefer pickup, however wrapping it all up is awkward cos the length, ive used courior companies and toyal mail in the past dont get me wrong and i do post things out but these are side skirts and loong.

Cheers

J

Leave my stuff by the door? Hahaaaaaa this is london, you leave your cat out then its guranteed to get stolen, either to feed a family at home Or ends up number 22 on a takeaway menu!! Loool, id just prefer pickup, however wrapping it all up is awkward cos the length, ive used courior companies and toyal mail in the past dont get me wrong and i do post things out but these are side skirts and loong.

Cheers

J
I would much rather come get them, saves the awkwardness. I want to see your car too :). I think my sister would be abit innoyed at me if i dissapeard to enfield for the day. Sunday morning? Or i have the majority of next week free

Cheers

J
Ah!!!! yes, I went London once, a little fella asked me for £5 to make sure the wheels were still on my car when I came back!!!
Yer having a laugh son....boot up the bum.
You could leave it outside here for a fortnight and it would be OK.

I would much rather come get them, saves the awkwardness. I want to see your car too :). I think my sister would be abit innoyed at me if i dissapeard to enfield for the day. Sunday morning? Or i have the majority of next week free

Hiya mezzle992, sunday morning would be best for me actually! Am working the rest of the week till late!! Where you coming from when you get to london?

Cheers

J

Back