F/S: Full K11 Turbo Kit

Stani1029

Club Member
Item: Full K11 Turbo Kit
Condition: Better described below
Reason for selling: Moving onto bigger things
Price: £900

Ok guys here are the parts included: Turbo manifold- this is a Toyota glanza manifold which has been made to fit the micra. It recently cracked before it was removed but has been sorted to a good standard Td04 turbo- I rebuilt it before first use, there was always slight play in the shaft but never smoked, after the car broke there was oil in the compressor side of the turbo so I'm guessing the seal has blown or something. Shaft play is still slight but will need to double check Down pipe- it come with the glanza manifold and it was also made to fit. In good condition Subaru forester oil feed- in good working condition, comes with the 4 way block connector at the head so other things can be hooked up Sump with oil return- self explanatory, didn't leak once since I done it properly, uses a 90 degree silicone pipe to connect to the turbo Intercooler- it's front mounted and I chose this one to get the shortest route of pipe as it looks a bit more tidy, some fins are bent but never bothered me. This could do with some brackets welded onto it to secure it properly at the front, I had it sat inbetween the front centre support and radiator with it tied through the radiator Intercooler piping and bends- in good working condition, lower section is heat wrapped. One part of the bends has been cut into from the front panel although not all the way through. Will throw in spare heat wrap and metal ties also spare t bolts for securing Maf sensor- this is an s14 sensor, comes with plug and is wired, just need fitted to the car Custom fuel rail- this is an rb25 fuel rail made to fit the micra, powder coated in white. Comes with 370cc injectors and is straight fit Fuel pump- this is a 255lph fuel pump from matt humphris, can't remember if its a Walbro or a sytec..... Exhaust- 2 1/4 inch custom power flow exhaust from the down pipe back, has a silencer but no cat and features a 3.5 inch tailpipe, also a bung is welded at the front for a Wideband sensor Air filter and flexi is also included, flexi isn't in good condition, before e engine gave up I planned to get rid of this and pipe it better. Will share my ideas with the buyer Will throw in any spare parts I can think of too! Any questions get in touch! Ill be at JAE but sadly won't bring all this as there isn't room in my car with all the rest of the stuff.

So you are selling all that for just 900 pounds? With then the flexi needing replacing and maybe/probably the turbo?
I am mighty interested but don't know if it is feasible to have it shipped to Holland

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Yeah £900, the flexi I never planned to put back on. And by flexi I mean it's a silicone tubing flexi for the air entering the turbo purely because its a tight fit.

The turbo wasnt an expensive part as they're common, just for information this is over £2K worth, plenty custom bits, all tried and tested, ready to go. Bargain in my eyes.

Shipping I ready don't know what it would cost, the exhaust centre section it longer than 1.5m

What are the requirements for emmisions for MOT where you live? Because i've started skimming your thread a bit (shame on me i never read it fully before) and i saw the car didn't make it with this setup and even tho it is once per year only i would really hate having to swap the exhaust. Or is that just an inevitable part of boosting a micra? Also are the other alternator brackets and belt in this deal as well?

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
What are the requirements for emmisions for MOT where you live? Because i've started skimming your thread a bit (shame on me i never read it fully before) and i saw the car didn't make it with this setup and even tho it is once per year only i would really hate having to swap the exhaust. Or is that just an inevitable part of boosting a micra? Also are the other alternator brackets and belt in this deal as well?

It did pass mot with changing the exhaust system from the front to he back adding in a cat. It never failed because i did the change beforehand. The altenator bracket is simply packed out at the top and the belt is a 20mm longer one if i remember correctly, easily done

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
I would need to check the length and calculate it. There would probably be 2 or 3 parcels in total. Have a think about it and let me know, if you think you want it ill have to get it all out and take pictures as is to make sure you know what your getting. Then we can deal with the rest

Sorry i hope there is no rush because i am still unsure. This is the perfect opportunity for me to boost my car because i really don't have the time to fabricate/build a similar setup myself. But still £900 is a lot of money for me even tho it is a bargain.
If there is anyone else wanting to buy this I don't mind it isn't reserved by any means :)

Hello again,

Sorry i like the set a lot but i have decided to not buy it. Have some other costs coming my way like MOT and needing a laptop so have to pass :(
Thought people would be jumping all over this but that doesn't seem the case. I wish you good luck with the sell.

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Ok thanks for reply, this is a bargain guys i will need to get pictures up soon to show exactly whats needed. If being picked up i could throw in a closed deck block ;)

skymera

Brutal Honesty
would love it but can justify spending so much when i can go get a golf gti foe the price of selling my car and buying this. seems really expensive

It is all practically custom, worth every penny and allows you to do what many others have failed to do successfully with minimal input.

It is all practically custom, worth every penny and allows you to do what many others have failed to do successfully with minimal input.

hmm might be but still can justify £900 thats a lot of money. as i said i could buy a much better car then a micra for the value of my micra and £900.

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Yes it really deserves a good home.
I already bought a big parcel from Stani and received it abroad intact, you can go with him eyes closed.

I am however F---ING surprised that this Turbo Kit is still for sale, this should have gone pretty much that second the thread was created !!!!!

ok for £900 seems much to someone what doesnt know how much work and time is involved not to mention pains taking time sourcing bits like AFM, piping etc, then having the car mapped.... list goes on.... but pretty much all is done its like Plug and play and enjoy!!!

If i didnt get my Turbo, i wouldnt blink an eye, would have snapped this kit up long time ago!!

J

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Stani, did you find this setup ok with a standard map? Or were you running nistune or a piggyback?

Jamie

It was ok to drive without boost on standard map/injectors/maf, but will need a nistune aswell, i could send the map i used buy it was incomplete so maybe worth just having a map of your own made for it.

Might be a silly question but could this be used alright with a Peter Lloyd cat back?

Just curious seen as its a fair price drop without the power flow :eek:

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Yeah it can be but youll still need a reducing section made up to fit, the only reason i can do it without the exhaust is because it can be used on my blue micra :)

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Its not all that easy lol its all stored up high in my lockup which requires pushing out my other micra (requires 2 people to push it back in) lifting it all down, taking photos and putting it all back to save any damage. Its as good as sold anyway