F/S: Facelift JDM honeycomb grilles

Item: Facelift JDM honeycomb grilles
Condition: Very good, comes with all screws and fittings
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Price: £80 excluding P+P

As the title says, black honeycomb grilles for facelift K11. These are extremely rare to come by these days. I don't think I've seen any come through the MSC since I've been a member. I originally imported these direct from japan, and they look amazing!

Pics:

12Nna0O.jpg

bZeqxMC.jpg

The photos don't do these justice, they look much better in person, and down right beautiful on the car!

OP
OP
ivawart
Is it your problem if he wants decent money from them? You can always make offers.... micras and bits may be cheap in uk but they are not as cheap everywhere.

Thanks for sticking up for me, but I know they will in fact sell...eventually lol. You'd actually be surprised how pricey some things for micras can be, especially here in the UK. I know the value of these grilles, and think I'm asking for a fair price. Another member was interested in these, and is actually getting a well known supplier of JDM parts (JDMisme - he's even on ebay) to source them direct from japan. They aren't gonna be cheap, not once shipping and customs fees are added.

Anyways, i'm in no immediate rush to sell, so when someone who actually appreciates these grilles comes along, they'll buy them - no offence to anyone :rolleyes: And as you rightly said, you can always make an offer.

Makes me laugh that people think once you've forked out to import them you'll sell them stupidly cheap, £90 sounds like a fair price considering

OP
OP
ivawart
Makes me laugh that people think once you've forked out to import them you'll sell them stupidly cheap, £90 sounds like a fair price considering

That's why I didn't bother with an initial reply lol.

I suppose I could have priced them higher, but seeing as most club members are decent folk I didn't want to take the piss. Just want someone to buy them who would appreciate what they are.

OP
OP
ivawart
Can u contact me at my email p[email protected] i am dying to buy these.

grt Patrick

would prefer to keep anything related to items i'm selling on the MSC here, besides my email isn't properly forwarding to my phone at the moment and I don't really use it that much anyway, so you're more likely to get a quicker response on here as I'm running the MSC app that is forwarding just fine :)

If you want, you can start a private conversation by clicking my profile pic and clicking on the relevant link there. :)