F/S: F/S Badboy Bonnet, Induction Kit, Mudflaps, Towbar, Backbox, Wrap around spoiler

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Item: F/S Badboy Bonnet, Induction Kit, Mudflaps, Towbar, Backbox, Wrap around spoiler
Condition: Used
Reason for selling:
Price: 0

I have recently had my micra scrapped and I have a few bits and bats that I are just clogging up my garage at the moment. I have a badboy bonnet which could do with some TLC and is starting to rust a bit, i'm thinking somewhere around £80 for this.
210dcgh.jpg
2lldrhl.jpg
2u92zw6.jpg
I have an induction kit which has an apexi air fliter and all the piping and clamps so you can literally plonk it straight on, looking for £35
2v8fkf7.jpg
I have the micra mudflaps £10
dyooco.jpg
I have a brand new towbar with all fittings (no electrics) also comes with a used one with the towball on (i have not got any photos of this, i need to dig it out of my garage but if anyone is interested ill get some photos, looking for £70 almost brand new standard backbox was only on my car for about 2 months, just been sat in my garage since, i also have the mid section pipe (i think) looking for £25 (get photos of this if anyone is interested, needs digging out) Also have wrap around spoiler, looking for £30
213m074.jpg
I'm going to say collection only on this stuff because i'm struggling to find spare time these days. Thanks for looking!

the piping for the induction kit has gone, i still have the filter, looking for £20 for that by itselfs.

and ive just noticed the photo of the spoiler isnt a good one, i dont know what all that stuff is thats on it but it will just wipe off

hi
have you still got filter if so what size is the hole and has it still got the part for the pipe to go over
cheers
john

Back