F/S: coilpack dials with rev counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item: coilpack dials with rev counter
Condition: used
Reason for selling: want to keep origional mileage
Price: £30 +p&p

set off facelift coilpack dials with rev counter

Bit of a twatty thing to do... Selling it for more than you got it for, especially in a car club when you acquired from another member

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Guys value changes over time, and it's his item he is perfectly entitled to sell it for whatever he wants. And as he said, he's gunna get low balled hard so he almost certainly won't make a profit on it, give the guy a break :)

OP
OP
RyanEllis
We'll after buying it at £24 after paypal fees then I've got to wrap it so after buying tape and packaging stuff it's like £30 so it's not as if I'm actually making anything from it

We'll after buying it at £24 after paypal fees then I've got to wrap it so after buying tape and packaging stuff it's like £30 so it's not as if I'm actually making anything from it

Fair enough then mate, assumed you'd got it dirt cheap from what Chris said. Apologies

Are these dials just "plug and play" for vehicles fitted without a Rev gauge?
Mine's a 1.0 1999 Facelift(Inspiration) if that helps.

@Huggy444
@SamK11

Not entirely true huggy.

I got mine of a coilpack 1.4 2002 reg

Mines is a 2000 Dizzy car

Best way to check is your cluster out and look at the connecter, youll be able to tell then, really easy aswell think its about 5 screws :p :)

frank

Club Member
@Huggy444
@SamK11

Not entirely true huggy.

I got mine of a coilpack 1.4 2002 reg

Mines is a 2000 Dizzy car

Best way to check is your cluster out and look at the connecter, youll be able to tell then, really easy aswell think its about 5 screws :p :)
aye, the facelift dials are the same surely ? (single plug, and electronic milage), but the 2nd facelift (coilpack) bezel is moulded to look like 3 separate dials iirc :)

24022011234.jpg
Only difference I can see between mine and that one^^

is the redline on mine isn't square its a rounded kind of line :p

Status
Not open for further replies.