F/S: Breaking/Selling K11 1tr

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Item: Breaking/Selling K11 1tr
Condition: used
Reason for selling:
Price: 200

Hey guys, I am either breaking or selling my green 1995 micra with 110k I did have a bump in it back in september which i sorted out, but the front end is now primer grey because i never got round to painting it back green again. It has MOT until october, tax runs out in february. I would rather sell the car but im not sure anyone would want to buy it, due to it being two tone and the fact the bodywork isnt in the best nick! So unless someone decides they want the whole car, i will be taking the car to bits and selling whatever anybody wants. Fitted a new clutch in november stainless steel exhaust (front pipe back) Badboy bonnet (this needs touching up) I also have a spare bonnet And obviously everything else on the car that you can think of! Let me know what you want guys! Thanks, Scott

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Defo interested in the exhaust system... from the manifold back i take it?

Also if you tear it to pieces i'd be interested in the door handles

OP
OP
Smc92

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Sorry guys only just seen this, ill get some pictures up when im home from work, the exhaust system is one welded piece im afraid and its front pipe back so it has to sell as the whole thing, yeah i have 35mm lowered springs, when i have time when im not at work ill get some prices sorted out and more pictures

Cheers guys

OP
OP
Smc92

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
I cant store the car anymore and i am being forced to scrap so not everything is available anymore, the engine gearbox and everything like that will be staying on the car, im going to leave the lowering springs on the car and i might even leave the stainless steel exhaust on, it depends if i get time to take them off.
The badboy bonnet is available, the wrap around spoiler is available, i have a standard exhaust including 2nd cat (excluding front pipe) for sale and other little bits and bats, just ask!

OP
OP
Smc92

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
It's a powerflow one, when i bought it, it didnt include the front pipe so i modified the standard front pipe to fit it, so if i do sell it, it wont be including the front pipe

OP
OP
Smc92

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
The scrapyard its going to will just crush the car, i could get photos up friday afternoon at somepoint, the car isnt going to be scrapped until saturday