F/S: Breaking Modified K11

Suspension & Panhard Rod now sold,was great meeting you JK :)

I'm open to offers on the remaining items,but please bare in mind that postage isnt cheap due to weight/size. Collection is available :)

No problem chap :) The drive home was interesting when i ran out of screen wash and couldnt see a thing. Then getting diverted 25mins :/

Ah gutted pal! it was throwing it down on the way back for us. Couldn't see a thing. Glad we was in the van and not the micra lol let me know when you've listed the stuff you've got left on ebay as i'll probably have something else off ya :)

BUMP!

Battery Box £40.00 posted UK mainland
5dr Front Wind Deflectors £22.00 Posted UK mainland
Pulsar Short Shifter £30.00 posted UK mainland
5dr Front Custom Door Pods £30.00 collected (or £42.00 posted UK mainland)

I've PM'd ivawart but he hasnt been online since Feb 19th. Does anyone have a contact number for him?

Body Panels have now sold

Only the following is left,which im open to offers on

Battery Box
5dr Front Wind Deflectora
5dr front and rear carbon door cards
5dr front speaker pods
Pulsar short shifter

Body Panels have now sold

Only the following is left,which im open to offers on

Battery Box
5dr Front Wind Deflectora
5dr front and rear carbon door cards
5dr front speaker pods
Pulsar short shifter
Door cards available mate?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Sorry been abit slack

reference the Wind Deflectors i'll get them wrapped up at work tomorrow and get a courier price.

reference carbon door cards. Yes i've still got them,they're for a 5dr (front and rear)

20 quid for cards.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Wind Deflector postage is £19.50. I'll do them for £35 posted
Thats abit less than i was hoping for,minimum i'll take it £35 + postage

5dr Front Wind Deflectors £22.00 Posted UK mainland
5dr Front Custom Door Pods £30.00 collected (or £42.00 posted UK mainland)
5dr Front & Rear Carbon Door Cards £35 + postage

Wow things change. I remember reading your blogs as this was being built. Sad to see its gone but understandably broken. Is the shifter still for sale?

Joe

Back