F/S: Breaking k11 1.3 si *******

You cant just replace bushings, there needed to ne not fully rounded but oval shapped to fir becaust the pins are now worn from use , ic tried replacement bushings for people who asked before it just didnt work though , id say easiest way is new hinges which you can get here and all :)

Sweet skinner, getting sick of the saggy feel to mine and ideally wanna keep everything OEM inside.

New delivery job beginning on Monday,
I'll just have to make sure I'm extra quick, and extra sexy to make more tips. Good pay too, :)

How much posted for rear springs and the speedo cable (I presume it is electic type)?

Thanks,

Sounds likea fair price to me - how you wanna get paid? Pm your paypal/bank details?

Ta

The queue for rev counter clocks is this-a-way sir > > > (there's no actual queue)

This car is pretty much gone as far as I can see. I nearly wet myself when I saw the title too, then sank when I saw how old it was.

The queue for rev counter clocks is this-a-way sir > > > (there's no actual queue)

This car is pretty much gone as far as I can see. I nearly wet myself when I saw the title too, then sank when I saw how old it was.
ah....yes....i saw the picture of the hacked away no dash , i still had little hope.....its hard not having something other cars have....its taken for granted you know!

Back