F/S: Black SR with PAS/ABS.. spares/repairs

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
Blew my engine up last night due to lack of oil :down: :blush: should have known better really!

Bad points...
dead engine
back bumper damaged
rusty crossmember / sills
split cv gaitor
axle slighty bent

Good Points...
PAS
ABS
Rear Discs
4 month old gearbox and clutch

Spoiler
Bumper
Fogs
Dials
Seats etc...

Extras...
Spax 35mm Springs
Powerflow Backbox
Janspeed Cat
Richbrook Knob/Surround

I really haven't got time to strip the car myself unfortunately so if anybody wants it for £200 it's theirs.

Will be keeping K&N, stereo and wheels for myself.

Need rid of it by end of the weekend so if anybody wants it let me know :)

Pics here....

http://www.micra.org.uk/t2498.html

someone will make more than £200 back easily if they have time to strip :)

rust passed MOT as advisory, but it is pretty bad. bumper has hole in on one side where it fell off an got dragged down road.

Like I said.. would be easier to just break it but I have no time

Craig said:
No chance you could split it?

Want rid asap, I'm workin away from home all the time now so won't have time to split... hence £200, bit of profit for someone who has time to split themselves

im telling you mate, if u can get the bbox off ill have ti and al even throw my current one on + some cash. ALso, if you still have ti when i get paid ill deffo take it

sorry mate, can't really pick it up. it's not practical, i have too many other projects and i'm running out of space :down:

could go halves if anyone closer can get it??

Hi, I will have it but not sure if I can collect that soon! Would start of next week do if I can find a company to haul it? Unless you know someone who fancies earning a few quid to haul it back to Essex?

if this getpicked up and breaks on here and has electric window motors and door cards then you no...i'll take them

if the cars still available, il let u know by tommorow evening if i can take it off u asap

Ray1 said:
if the cars still available, il let u know by tommorow evening if i can take it off u asap

Sorry, I've been away in Oldbury all week working. Car's still available.. prefer someone to take it as a whole asap

hi, i have pm'd you... il take it off you asap, please contact me when you have a chance, cheers

Somebody with an orange facelift K11, don't think it was anyone off here as my mum advertised it locally in the paper without me knowing!

Either another SR (one in good condition this time!), an Almera GTi or a Honda CRX Del Sol, but insurance cost means it'd be unrealistic at the moment to choose the last 2. Plus I loved my little micra :blush:

Yeah when I was looking for my SR I did an insurance lookup on an Almera GTi - £2200 fully comp!

Insurance group 14 I think :eek:

Back