F/S big boys toys

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
right i have alot of nice bits for sale please take the time to read if your serious in wanting them register your intrest..

Avanti cams ready built in a CG head all shimed up..
these were fitted to my old blue micra there not as wild as the piper ultimate cams but are used for rallying.. i dont know of any other sets that are available and they cost alot brand new + the cost of getting shims made up ect these are a bargin at £200 ono

D2 coilovers!!! full kit
what can i say the ultimate suspention for your micra these come with the harder springs and only for the serious enthusiast they have been on my red, blue and current micra and are in perfect condition. £500 ono

janspeed manifold £120

Cat back stainless exhaust
this was fitted to my blue micra and isnt for the shy it has no boxes in it i repet no boxes its 2" all the way with a 4" tip that sits perfect in the bumper.. this was on the car with a janspeed when it made 95BHP on a rolling road at rotorstock. thats 20BHP with the janspeed and this exhaust with no other mods. £100

Pulsar GTir brakes
these come with 3G discs red stuff pads and braided stainless steel lines these are amazing as anyone who has been in my car will tell you they make back brakes nearly reduntant with some grippy front tyres i have had the back wheels nearly off the floor when you stamp on these.. £120

Apexi SAFC
apexi air flow computer can adjust your fueling comes with all wiring instructions ect.. this will be great at controlling a small turbo conversion just look at mr grassis / kristians turbo micra 120BHP using just one of these for the fuel corrections or if coupled with the cams above.. £120

CG13 auto block
proven stronger than standard just look at my thread in the blogs for pics. this is for the block only i have the other bits if needed.. £50 ono

CG13 cams
great for a CG10 engine for alittle more power and are a direct fit but will supply with there origeonal shimms and buckets for perfect fit. £40 ono

GA16 injectors
fit the CG13/10 positions and when coupled with the safc would be great for a turbo converion or a top end n/a micra £30

ill update as i go on as im sure i have more im letting go, some intrest has been register for some items already..

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
dude i said about the intrest lol you have first refusal i stand to it..

not its the newer one.. blue screen with all the dials ect

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
shame i dont have £620 or i would've had the coilovers and gtir brakes :p

i can say that ians micra handles awsome with the d2' and stops powerfully with the gtir brakes. imo if you had d2's and the full whiteline kit your micra would be ultiamte in handling. the brakes and d2's are a really good setup and i would recomend to anyone whos into there track days or fast road use etc.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
lol kristian always one step ahead lol,

i also might be interested in the D2s but we will have to see

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I am definately interested in the D2's, what is the spring rates and when could I have them by :D

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
there the stiffer ones carnt remeber exactly which ones 7 comes to mind they were put in the group buy thread.. 2 weeks on the coilovers as i didnt think they would sell really fast still waiting to find the new car but shouldnt be long..

jas delivery would be £5 let me know if thats alright..

SOLD!! pm me your paypal details dude and i will send the money through....as i just created a 500 pound over draft to fund my car now,lol.

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
You should be fine with the original shims etc, just need to check clearances, are coilovers sold to me?

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
right stani1029 the shims and buckets are a 2 second job to swap whilst the cams are out its just a question of taking the old ones out which is just a case of lifting them straight out with yout fingers and dropping the new ones in.. this ensures the correct clearences.. i dont know why that would make you question buying a set of cams unless you enjoy putting the new ones in meassuring them all with feeler guages finding there all out and having to go through nissans list of shims and buying a full new set (expencive)

dont know about postage pickup would be prefferd mate when there off as i dont think parcel force would like brake fluid in transit lol but if you carnt pick up then postage will have to be done..

craig if you pm me ill send you my paypal you can send me a deposite and ill take them off the list..

cheers
Ian

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Well problem for me is the fact i'm allo the way down in Kent, so pickup is porbably not an option, unless I go for a random drive (400 mile round trip at a guess) lol

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
intrested in some stuff, cant PM you though and your never on msn ne more... basically what condition is the janspeed in? would u stick it on for me(for a price) and do you have a secondary cat going spare too?

cheers!

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
i dont have a secondry cat and im really busy at the moment so i wouldnt be able t fit for you.. sorry mate.. the manifold on a better note is barely used and in imacualte condition it has a slight surface rust but thats exactly how thay go after a couple of weeks anyway.. let me know if your interested..

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
nah i wont be ready for it for a while, nowhere to store/etc. i gotta remove the air conditioning aswell first.

i mean if its still for sale when im ready for it then yeah ill be intretested :)

but best leave it for now lol cheers

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
Injectors sold coilovers provisoinally sold and theres intrest in the brakesBut no one wants a set of cams for there micra?? carnt belive that all fitted in a head ready to go on with a free K&N filter on there and red painted cam cover!!

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Injectors sold coilovers provisoinally sold and theres intrest in the brakesBut no one wants a set of cams for there micra?? carnt belive that all fitted in a head ready to go on with a free K&N filter on there and red painted cam cover!!

hey Raceworks,

the cams :grinning:

call me silly if you like, but regarding the "head" that ur relating to....its just the "head" correct..seperate.....with cams that follow...not connected to the "head"?????

thanks and my apologies for not understanding properly!!!

napster

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
hey Raceworks,

the cams :grinning:

call me silly if you like, but regarding the "head" that ur relating to....its just the "head" correct..seperate.....with cams that follow...not connected to the "head"?????

thanks and my apologies for not understanding properly!!!

napster

the cams in question have been shimmed up in the (low mileage, i might add) head, so it would just be a case of changing over the heads and you'll have some shimmed up cams :). if you don't fancy changing the heads over, it's possible to fit just the cams, but unless you're very lucky, it'll need the valve clearances checking and new shims ordering. which could be costly obtaining new shims.
genuine head gaskets are about £30 ish from nissan iirc, and it's easily done with basic mechanical knowledge and the trusty haynes bible lol.
so if you can fit these yourself, then it's a bargain at roughly £230 (including head gasket (not supplied;))).

hopefully this helps you sell 'em ian. (can be edited if required by yourself;))

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
the cams in question have been shimmed up in the (low mileage, i might add) head, so it would just be a case of changing over the heads and you'll have some shimmed up cams :). if you don't fancy changing the heads over, it's possible to fit just the cams, but unless you're very lucky, it'll need the valve clearances checking and new shims ordering. which could be costly obtaining new shims.
genuine head gaskets are about £30 ish from nissan iirc, and it's easily done with basic mechanical knowledge and the trusty haynes bible lol.
so if you can fit these yourself, then it's a bargain at roughly £230 (including head gasket (not supplied;))).

hopefully this helps you sell 'em ian. (can be edited if required by yourself;))

Thanks swiper!!!!

i was getting confused because i didnt know that the clearance was taken from the head! so i was confused! so all that needs to be done is:

remove rocker cover?
remove cams?
insert new shims and cams?
replace with raceworks new head/roker cover?

what about ecu upgarde for this?? is that still required?

what bhp with and without please?

cheers people

napster

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
inserting the supplied shims into your head, the clearances may still be out of tolerance (sp?) but you may be lucky, or not far off. you would need to swap over the supplied cylinder head with yours, see haynes manual - changing head gasket.

to get full potential out of the cams, you'll need a remap. but ian was using them fine without remap.

i'd guess with a decent exhaust air filter and remap, you should be around the 115-120bhp mark??? but it's just speculation. lol

with a decent exhaust and filter without remap i'd guess at 105-110bhp???

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
inserting the supplied shims into your head, the clearances may still be out of tolerance (sp?) but you may be lucky, or not far off. you would need to swap over the supplied cylinder head with yours, see haynes manual - changing head gasket.

to get full potential out of the cams, you'll need a remap. but ian was using them fine without remap.

i'd guess with a decent exhaust air filter and remap, you should be around the 115-120bhp mark??? but it's just speculation. lol

with a decent exhaust and filter without remap i'd guess at 105-110bhp???

Swiper thanks ever so much for your help on the CAM matter :laugh:

so in theory...if i brought the cams and Apexi SAFC..i would be looking at quite a good bhp output (possibly?) ??

thinking about it...it would be lush to go collect off raceworxs and if he wasnt busy and wanted to, see if he could fit them for a small fee maybe :blush: ....but the distance i would have to travel would be......LOADS grr

i will think bout it all some more

Antony

Ex. Club Member
well, im after these too, im after the whole head though, im thinking of gas flowing the head and re-grinding the valves/seats, maybe port matching the exhaust to the hks manifold and possible gas flowing the combustion chambers...

then swapping them over, sticking my turbo on, shuvvin me e-manage on there and roberts your fathers brother...lol

next month deffinately.

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
ill take a picture of the head so that you can see what it comes with might make it abit clearer..

antony is having the apexi and exhaust i belive

craig has had the coilovers

the injectors went to micra jas

ALSO for sale!
i will also have a full set of whiteline gear :-
front antiroll bar
Rear H/D anti roll bar (adjustable)
Rear trailing arms (adjustable) Brand new!!
Castor kit
panard rod (adjustable).. ill be looking at £350 pick up only on those items.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
well, after speaking to raceworx and after some more info, the exhaust and apexi are mine....

just need some ga16 injectors now..

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Hmm, what do these look like, I should have them in my big box of whiteline stuff at home if they were purchased in the group buy,\just wanted to check

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
167.jpg

they werent part of the group buy IIRC

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
No they weren't, did they help with the susp. at all, how much you looking at for those, could you post them with coilovers?
Cheers

OP
OP
Raceworx

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
i dont really want to split the set up they were £120 iv not used them there for adjusting the rear camber im sure with a decent track car they would help alot bearing in mind there brand new id want like £100 for them on there own i can send them with the D2's if needed..

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I'll have to take a raincheck on those arms, maybe get them next month if you still have them as my bank balancesays no at the minute :)

Antony

Ex. Club Member
hiya raceworx
ill have that shimed up head with cams off you.

if you still have it..
thanks dude..
(it is for the CG13DE??)

and possibly the janspeed off you too...