Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
FYI, they have non oem base circles, so will require re-shimming, as they are smaller.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i had these, they will fit in as a direct fitment as they arent wildly different to pipers, but they are a better profile and will give better gains.
they will need shims if you require a 100% finish, i, however, ran them without and they fitted (all gaps measured) perfectly.

they are extremely rare, i had a set and if i am right i think these may be the set i had....

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
I believe ant has i all covered! Lol.

Yes they were once yours ant. I was going to use them but ive got something else in the pipe works now..

crumpets

Ex. Club Member
Yeah i got some cams from japan, standard intake n2 exhaust but figured if the price is okay with shipping go with these as they will go straight in.

Bit dubious on the JP auctions as you are never 100% on what you get

frank

Club Member
iam not saying there crap lol...just saying there not as wild, witch IMO makes them better.

nah, the wilder the better, if you,re spending hundreds to cam your engine, you may as well go the full monty :cool: (i learnt the hard way fwn, and chrismo did)

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
*BUMP*

Still for sale!

Havent had chance to see what postage to australia would be as been busy working. Will check when i get chance and let you know crumpets.

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
*BUMP*

£170 posted. (uk only)

Postage to other countries will increase in price due to postage costs!

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Nope, no-one has come up with the money, had some interest though. But still avaliable!

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Cool stuff, need them gone soon'ish as need the money to fund something else for the car. Lol

Antony

Ex. Club Member
they would make a 1.0 scream its nuts off, i recon with a 1.0, advanti cams, rev limiter mod and full janspeed you would be pushing close to 85bhp and reving well over 8000rpm.

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
they would make a 1.0 scream its nuts off, i recon with a 1.0, advanti cams, rev limiter mod and full janspeed you would be pushing close to 85bhp and reving well over 8000rpm.

Would the 1.0 gearbox actually cope with the increased power? I heard somewhere that would be bad news.

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
god its tempting, if you still have these in a few weeks i will defo make an offer,

going to get some overtime booked i think

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
I might have a spare cg13 box soon....Depends if im getting one come with this engine. Im sure there is one with it as saw one in pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.