F/S Adjustable Panhard Rod

OP
OP
Noddie
can you put me down for a on car adjustable then for me so i dont have to wait til easter lol
will do mate, they are ready to post out:) is unpainted ok for you?? otherwise will have to wait till easter anyway because i only had time to paint one and thats already sold. you could of cause paint it yourself:)
unpainted is 90 posted so another 80 and ill get it off to you...
Ed

payment sent. ive also included my work address in the textbox for delivery aswell please mate as im always at the garage
thanks

OP
OP
Noddie
payment sent. ive also included my work address in the textbox for delivery aswell please mate as im always at the garage
thanks
money received, im not sure if i can post before sat now though anyway:( hope thats ok? I will be home sat so if you wanted i could still make you an off car adjustable one and refund you the difference...

money received, im not sure if i can post before sat now though anyway:( hope thats ok? I will be home sat so if you wanted i could still make you an off car adjustable one and refund you the difference...

If you could make an off car one and refund would be great thanks

Micra Monkey

Ex. Club Member
I have one left (till late may when i will make some more:) (NB: it is unpainted and i have no facilities to paint it as i am at uni)
Ed
I'll take it if thats ok, i'll send you money thru paypal 2nite as a gift and put my address in the message box. Can you just confirm email address and price please
Money sent!:D

OP
OP
Noddie
I'll take it if thats ok, i'll send you money thru paypal 2nite as a gift and put my address in the message box. Can you just confirm email address and price please
Money sent!:D
Got the money, Thank you!
The rod is at home but my darling mother will post it out :D should be tomorrow or saturday.
Cheers!

OP
OP
Noddie
Thats magic, really looking forward to getting it fitted, thanks
really sorry Claire, it wont be posted till monday now, i sent my mum an email with your address but just realised it failed and post office is closed till monday now. you should get it wednesday though:)
Ed

Micra Monkey

Ex. Club Member
really sorry Claire, it wont be posted till monday now, i sent my mum an email with your address but just realised it failed and post office is closed till monday now. you should get it wednesday though:)
Ed
Hey no worries, wont be fitting it til my new shocks arrive from Germany anyway, so no rush. Thanks again for sorting me out

Micra Monkey

Ex. Club Member
Ed
Rods arrived nice and safe, looks :cool:. Nice work, time to get my brolly out and get it fitted :D, thanks again Ed

OP
OP
Noddie
Just to let people know, I have been looking at getting the price down so the next evolution with be to use a standard left-hand-thread to right-hand-thread turnbuckle. It should get the price of the on car adjustable rod down to around £70 posted (unpainted) and the weight down to around the 1Kg mark :D so its a win win for you guys... Ill keep you posted but I still cant get in the workshop till late may :(
I can still make them with the current stainless turnbuckle if you like the big shiney bling look :D
Ed

OP
OP
Noddie
Possible to order one of your new on-car adjustable ones yet?
Im gonna have a go at making one before i take orders, make sure it all works like i want it to:)
I will post on this thread as soon as iv got something im happy with:) Pretty certain it will all work but want to make sure before i take anyones money.

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Noddie said:
Im gonna have a go at making one before i take orders, make sure it all works like i want it to:)
I will post on this thread as soon as iv got something im happy with:) Pretty certain it will all work but want to make sure before i take anyones money.

OK, if you make one and it's good, save it for me ;)