F/S: 2001 Astra 1.6 8v - 74k - Silver - 5dr - £500

Heys

Now that I have my Micra I am looking to sell my old Astra. I've owned it for a year now and mechanically it is fine, never had any issues and I have been all over with it. I did a service when I first bought it and a full service just a couple weeks ago which I have the receipts for. The only maintenance I have had done is to have the exhaust fixed as it was blowing when I first bought it.

MOT is due January but there is no tax

The bodywork is not in quite such good shape however. Nothing major or even obvious but there are scuffs, scratches and a couple of small dents, one on the Vauxhall name on the back and one near the drivers door.

The interior is in good condition bar one small tear in the passenger side door card. I don't smoke and don't allow it in the car so there's no odd smells or burns and I bought a complete set of tailored mats which are still in perfect condition.

Optionals: Remote C/L, Front E/W, A/C, PAS.
I have fitted a Sony digital stereo which has USB, AUX and Bluetooth which will automatically connect to your phone for calls, texts and streaming music but this does not have a CD player.... Does have a remote, however o_O

Will answer all questions and viewing is advised but £500 is what i'm after and I will be advertising elsewhere at £600. Will also include the Haynes manual.

Cheers

OP
OP
Nismo_34
GEDC0734.JPG GEDC0735.JPG GEDC0736.JPG GEDC0737.JPG GEDC0738.JPG GEDC0739.JPG GEDC0740.JPG GEDC0741.JPG GEDC0742.JPG GEDC0743.JPG GEDC0744.JPG