F/s 1.3 si

Status
Not open for further replies.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above decided to sell my car.

its a 1998 r-reg in JTO apple green. SI so its top spec. has PAS, electric windows, front driving lights, fully courlor coded. 14'' nissan alloy wheels, rear tints. inside of headlights painted black, courlor coded door handles and washer jets annd few others...

interior is really clean, no tears or rips or burn marks!

exterior is quite tidy. a few scuffs and scratchs and dings but not that noticeable.

engine is sound! its never had turouble with anything in that last past 4years!!!

down sides are: it doesnt have TAX and the battery is flat. but thats it!!!

NOTE car will be pritty standard! and does not come with the wheels in the pics.

overall its a nice car... but i want somthing i can turn into a track/fast road car (preff a 1.3 prefacelift in white) and this isnt it. its to good to take apart IMO. i regret selling my old micra :( it just doesnt feel right me owning this nice example :S

open to offers.

dan

P1010225.jpg

P1010244-1.jpg

P1010227.jpg

cross member and sills have been done (plated) so both are fine.
comes with multispoke nissan alloys with standard firestone firehawks i could let it go with the black 5-spokes though ;)

i dont have a clue on how much MOT is onit, i have missed placed the cars documents somewhere :S will find out..

£900 with the black alloys, springs and shocks, 1.6 brakes, 01 rear lights and wrinkle rocker rocker cover....

open to offers though.

well its booked in for an MOT on wednesday. so far its sold. but i have had another offer thats tempting.

now less of the agro all it takes is for you to read properly insted of skim reading dan close this thread so no more confusion happens

yea because most of the newbies thatis coming on to the forum are making the same mistakes yet the rules are quite clearly set out i am asking you nicly to chill with the attitude im sure modded didnt mean it in a nasty way now lets all be friends

Yes kenny has hit the nail on the head, it get very tiring having people come onto old threads not read them then start asking questions....reported too btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back