F.A.O: Raceworx

dont say that 22 years seems such a blur!! its gone so quickly..to quote a comedian "i carnt wait till im realy realy old and i can turn to my son or daughter in a resturaunt and say.... you know what!! iv wet myself.. you deal with it!"

Raceworx said:
dont say that 22 years seems such a blur!! its gone so quickly..to quote a comedian "i carnt wait till im realy realy old and i can turn to my son or daughter in a resturaunt and say.... you know what!! iv wet myself.. you deal with it!"

that comedian is quite crap :p

You should get one of these and wack a high powered electric motor or something on it!! Ems & I were thinking about it one day

10122_200506091417040.jpg

Stick Raceworx stickers on it too :p

:O how dare you!! how dare you :O hes not crap!! legend is the word...

a scooteh would be awsome!!! i want one with a roof and sides!!

Raceworx said:
:O how dare you!! how dare you :O hes not crap!! legend is the word...

a scooteh would be awsome!!! i want one with a roof and sides!!

I do recall falling asleep when he was on lol! :blush: :laugh:

Arnold said:
You should get one of these and wack a high powered electric motor or something on it!! Ems & I were thinking about it one day

10122_200506091417040.jpg

Stick Raceworx stickers on it too :p
or an sr20 ;) LOL

o and hope u had a good bday :D

happy birthday.......i was 22 last week.....and its not old...i still hang with the 16 yr to 21 yr olds.... (no im not a perv)

Raceworx said:

hahahhahahha

i like it

hope you had a good one man

Back