Extreme mod parts

https://www.flickr.com/photos/robertrd/5796443250

This car is the nutts, anyone have any idea where I could get the spoiler from and side skirts.

What he said ^ Google Micra K12 bodykits and you'll find one or two things. If i was you i'd buy stuff from other cars and then adapt them. My sideskirts are for a Polo and I cut them down and made them fit. The spoiler is actually for a Micra but there is a spoiler for a Renaultsport Clio that is exactly like that ^^ buy one second hand and make it fit. The coolest ideas are always the ones that you custom make yourself. Very rarely will you find decent performance/ aftermarket parts that are a direct fit, that's just the nature of the beast that is car modification

Thats the 350sr micra a one off concept,rear mounted 350z engined. Nissan made a body kit for the k12,sideskirts,arch trims,front and rear bumper spats,and headlight eyebrows. Nismo did a kit which is a jap import,and impul also did one,oh and tommy kaira. The nissan kit is only uk sale one tho. Shall post pics of mine,there are different sideskirts available for 05+ models,but they arent special and dont fit the 03-05 models.

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Back