exterior changes to standafrd K11

Hey, i'm new to here and to driving :p but still looking to make some changes to my 2001 1.0 K11; just looking for suggestions really, so far i've decided i'm taking off the plastic bump strips, fitting the factory optional spoiler and some 15" alloys. Also looking to do the widemouth grille and wide wheel arches, i'm open to suggestions so fire away :)

Welcome to msc forum nice to see another micra owner :) decent ice system, colour code any parts that aren't matching, paint rocker cover, almera 1.6 airbox, lowered, all reasonably cheap

Thanks :) i've already got a huge sub woofer and a ddistortion box to go in the boot (my mum's friend gave it to me, came out of his modded supra, yum) just need a stereo with an aux input to play from my phone :p i'll definately be getting it lowered annd getting a k&n air filter at some point, jst when I have the money, and I know this is a long shot but i'm searching for a wald bodykit, if anyone knows of any for sale gimme a shout, also I have the model with the grille on the bonnet so i'm looking in scrappys for a standard bonnet then trying to find a nismo grille, also a long shot but I think it looks better than widemouth

your thinkin of a pre-facelift micra with the bonnet and grille seperate if you want to change your bonnet you wil have to change wings headlights brackets etc etc..I seen someone do it on here somewhere before but i cant find it..its alot of work

get some pics of your micra up :p (Y)

Imo better off with a 1.6 almera airbox and upgraded panel filter, a lot better than a k&n well I thought so :p yus get some pics up :)

K&N are useless far to much heat soak, as for the Wald body kit good luck I haven't seen one for sale for at least 2yrs (though someone may correct me) and nismo grill I've not seen one for sale ever they are as rare as hens teeth (but it wouldn't fit you facelift without you changing your front end anyway)

thanks for that, i did wonder whether it would fit, i'll just do my best with what i've got then, where would i get the almera air box then? local nissan dealer? yeah i know that the wald was a real long shot it's just something to aim for :p also thinking i might just work on the engine and performance side for now, complete engine service and rebuild on the way (step dad's a mechanic so on the cheap aswell :p) and i'll bung up some pictures as soon as it stops raining :p and if you haven't guessed it is purple, a true mans colour :p

56833905-731a-6c48.jpg

It's bigger than the standard yet fits straight on.

Then get a K&N panel filter with a cool air feed :)
Mine goes under the bumper

local scrappy had 1 but the car was totally wrecked and the box has been mashed :l i'll keep looking, anything cheap (ish) that'll get the acceleration up? apart from smaller wheels and weight reduction

Back