Exmouth

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
i was up in exmouth last week for a couple of days. was awesome weather!

first night went into town and parked next to the estuary car park? went into fish and chip shop. walked around the open green area??? with memorial statue in it. there where so many modified cars it was silly!!! saw a gold micra with gold alloys!!! was interesting to see! there was a pulsar with NISMO sunstrip.
we then headed to the sea front! had a lush walk along the beach and then an ice cream lol :wasntme:

then headed back to where we was staying.

next day went to budleigh salterton town for a look around. the beach there.....no sand...just the same smooth, rounded flat rocks lol.

was so hot that day....was lush. nice little place. nearly got run over by a careless lorry drive :down: !
saw an old school toyota starlet GT turbo!!! it was so nice! i prefer the newer shape but i would have quite happily taken that!!!

went back to exmouth that night and had a meal ad drink in a restaurant / pub called "the three monkeys" is it??

had a drunk guy talk to me about where i had come from??? :suspect: and how lush cornwall is? was random but funny!

traffic coming home was ok uptill the road works at bodmin grr was there for a very long time!!!

so many poilce cars where out on the motorway that day!!! couldnt believe the speed some of them where doing but then you can see why if you think about it!

anyway i had a wicked three days in exmouth!!

napster

Exmouth is a really nice place, sounds like you had a great time.

Dont suppose you gave the micra owner a flyer to the MSC!?

Exmouth is modified car central in this part of Devon. It's heaving in the summer. Did you have a cruise up and down the seafront? Great for posing, lol.

Exmouth is a really nice place, sounds like you had a great time.

Dont suppose you gave the micra owner a flyer to the MSC!?

yep had a great time!!! weather was just awesome.

saw it twice and it was driving and so was i......so....couldnt stop it to tell him bout MSC :down: other thing was they must of been quite old.....so maybe it was ther son's or daughters car??? mayb it was his.

yeah rallybunny.....went up and down sea front. got some pics so....hopefully show you soon

napster

went there a few years ago in my purple micra ;) was more of a family holiday tho that.... went slightly wrong! so exmouth isnt so good in my books :(

Back