exhuast

thats what you need...all that in that picture, it consits of a centre section and a back box, that will give you good bhp gians...

then you could get a janspeed manifold, coupled with that system you would get awsome bhp gians.

the one in the pic is a cat back exhaust also known as a ''full system''

but dont i need a decat pipe thing as well. or will that system on its own suffice?

£209 will increase the bHP slightly and I wont need anything else to pass my MOT?

de-cat is not needed as it just bolts in between the system your looking at and to your manifold down pipe basiclly (a quick diagram)

(down pipe)CAT(centre section)

just bolts in bettween.

decating is opional and will give you 1bhp dyno proven, but its useless as it will make your car fial its mot and will make it sound crap.

you will pass if you dont de-cat the system....i.e if you put a janspeed manifold on or de-cat the centre section it will fial as the system has no cats in it. if you get me lol?

yes that system alone will pass mot :)

exhaust.jpg

you need the manifold and cat to pass the mot! (as the manifold has a cat init aswell)

any other alteraion of the system it will pass.

black would match my alloys tho and is cheaper by a whole £5 :p

question is what to do first lower it for £150, get the back box for £170 or get it tinted? for £100

exhaust then lower...yearh but for the extra £5 it would last a life time! and the black doesnt stay black it will rust as its mild steel! and will only last 5-6 year max!

sounds like a plan il get one ordered on friday after ive paid for a back box i dont want

so stainless steel then?

yearh but for the extra £5 it would last a life time! and the black doesnt stay black it will rust as its mild steel! and will only last 5-6 year max!

only the tip will last a lifetime, the rest of the system is mild steel and will still rust.

i'd dig deeper into my pockets myself and get a custom stainless steel system, about £250.

only the tip will last a lifetime, the rest of the system is mild steel and will still rust.

i'd dig deeper into my pockets myself and get a custom stainless steel system, about £250.

oh right thought he ment for an extra fiver the exhaust is stianless didnt know he meant the tip.

yeah so how long would it take to make and then would they fit it for free. As apposed to the ashly one thats ready made?

A "full system" is the manifold to centre section to back box.
A cat back exhaust is a cat back system! From the Cat to the Back box.

Hope this clears things up

well thats the real name for a full system lol but some poeple call a cat back system a full system for some reason :s thats how i learnned anyways lol.

A "full system" is the manifold to centre section to back box.
A cat back exhaust is a cat back system! From the Cat to the Back box.

Hope this clears things up

agreed.

yeah so how long would it take to make and then would they fit it for free. As apposed to the ashly one thats ready made?

they'd make it in a day, but would need your car, and they fit it for you aswell.

Right so that ashley system will not need welding at all its a straight swap?

it's a straight swap, but they don't all fit right in the bumper hole. may need the hangers modding/bending to get it somewhere near, but not perfect.

Been quoted £350 and not until the 2nd week in april. Nah Dont wanna pay that much I shall just got with the Ashley one

Back