Exhausts Diameters?

now then lads im tryin to fit a turbo to my wreck of a micra and was wondering what size pipe you lot run on your exhaust for A)the mainfold and B)the actual exhaust pipe?
Now i know it dont matter how big you go really well except for weight i suppose but who ever worries bout that but how small can you go without back pressure problems ive got a load of scrap lenghts of stainless that would make some tidy pipes but i think they may be a bit puny as there only 2" inner diameter?

now then lads im tryin to fit a turbo to my wreck of a micra and was wondering what size pipe you lot run on your exhaust for A)the mainfold and B)the actual exhaust pipe?
Now i know it dont matter how big you go really well except for weight i suppose but who ever worries bout that but how small can you go without back pressure problems ive got a load of scrap lenghts of stainless that would make some tidy pipes but i think they may be a bit puny as there only 2" inner diameter?
My turbo had no problem spooling half a bar instantly with a standard exhaust including the secondary cat. 2" is plenty.