Exhaust system (PRE FACE LIFT) - URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Hi All
I need some urgent advice.
Can anyone please post up a photo of the Micra K11 (pre facelift) full exhaust system please.
I have put my car into an exhaust garage for a full system replacement and the job is becoming a nightmare, the exhaust system badly rusted, I now agreed to get a cat converter replaced, but now the garage phone back saying it needs another part at the front something like maganeto or something can only assume it’s the front part? Though they saying might be a main dealer part only unless their suppliers can get the part, which they are struggling.
I am wishing just left the exhaust now until Sept near MOT time.

Any help be very much appreciated.

OP
OP
nesty
It must be the first cat they having issues with, as everything else been ordered.
First of all it meant to have the centre pipe, and rear silencer, then they said it required a new 2nd cat, they ordered that, now they are in so far they need the 1cat, which is now the issue.

OP
OP
nesty
many thanks for the prompt replies so far.
I wish I never took it in now and left well alone
is it (1st cat) even available from a main dealer?

OP
OP
nesty
Dr phil many thanks, mine is the right on in that photo.
I have a feeling I have just killed my Micra, by doing this, as they so far in now, it won't drive.

Other than rusted studs / bolts swapping out the entire exhaust system is no big deal.

The new exhaust system (with 1 cat) is a straight swap for the old system. I've done it a couple of times now.

frank

Club Member
Other than rusted studs / bolts swapping out the entire exhaust system is no big deal.

The new exhaust system (with 1 cat) is a straight swap for the old system. I've done it a couple of times now.
with the mani too yes

DSCF0345 (1).JPG

OP
OP
nesty
Just to give an update to this, the 1st cat was able to be salvaged and a modification was made after the 1st cat.
All running smooth and quiet now.
Many thanks for the prompt replies to this.