Exhaust Fumes ------

Hi guys, dont know if anyone has experianced the smell of exhaust fumes inside the car? what could it be any ideas would be great!!!

J

baguete

Site Supporter
Does the exhaust tip sits under the car/rear bumper? A friend had a similar problem when the exhaust gases were "recirculating" on the rear bumper and went through the vents on the rear of the car...

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Centre pipe blowing manifold blowing or as said tail pipe not sticking out far enough to stop it sucking under the car

Dude one mornung icy cold and fans on full to clear windows all i saw go in the car was fumes from big mani blow! Stunk the car out for weeks! Was a smokey car all the yime though! Seeing the smoke go inyo the car reminded me of films etc where ppl get gassrd lol

Sorry in dunk

Also luckily this was a renault 5

Dude one mornung icy cold and fans on full to clear windows all i saw go in the car was fumes from big mani blow! Stunk the car out for weeks! Was a smokey car all the yime though! Seeing the smoke go inyo the car reminded me of films etc where ppl get gassrd lol

Sorry in dunk

baguete

Site Supporter

Sorry in dunk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader

Sorry in dunk

He's a couple for you drunk will ;)
5e0fb113-cb1a-811c.jpg
5e0fb113-cb23-c849.jpg
5e0fb113-cb2d-811a.jpg
5e0fb113-cb36-55d1.jpg
5e0fb113-cb3f-6bf6.jpg

Enjoy your hangover :D

OP
OP
Helloween
lol, my exhaust doesnt stick out under the bumper its like flush along the rear bumper..... it was alright but all this 5hit staerted recently, not that bad that im getting a C02 carbon monoxide buzz or anything..... looool

DSC0144812.jpg

J

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
lol, my exhaust doesnt stick out under the bumper its like flush along the rear bumper..... it was alright but all this 5hit staerted recently, not that bad that im getting a C02 carbon monoxide buzz or anything..... looool

DSC0144812.jpg

J

That's defo not poking out anywhere near enough

You'll get real tired and monsterous headaches! Took me a while and lots of doctors trips to figure out my skyline was trying to kill me

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
lool, ok so how do i pull out the exhaust then loool, its fixed as is!!!

J
If you can't loosen it and pull it out further
Get a sleeve slightly larger than the exhaust cut it then weld the sleeve over the top or u-clamp and exhaust paste if you'd rather bodge

OP
OP
Helloween
If you can't loosen it and pull it out further
Get a sleeve slightly larger than the exhaust cut it then weld the sleeve over the top or u-clamp and exhaust paste if you'd rather bodge

Kool, i got you... ill check that out and see what could be done...

Cheers again

J

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
when I get home at 4:00 smashed, I usually come on here and facebook, and usually regret it in the morning!