Exhaust backbox pipe diametre ?

Hi All!

Was wondering if anyone knows the diametre of the pipeing attached to the standard backbox on the Micra K12.

Reason Im asking is so I can get the correct tube adapter sizes for my aftermarket backbox!

Thanks

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi All!

Was wondering if anyone knows the diametre of the pipeing attached to the standard backbox on the Micra K12.

Reason Im asking is so I can get the correct tube adapter sizes for my aftermarket backbox!

Thanks
Crawl underneath and measure it ........:rolleyes: (and then you will probably notice that the standard box has a compound bend inlet pipe, most of which you will have to use, IF your aftermarket box is short enough)

Last edited:
Its 37mm! Found a aftermarket backbox which has an interior inlet size of 38mm! So that should fit nice and snug with a sleeve clamp and some exhuast sealent! Ill post some images when its fitted! Ive chooped the backbox off as close as I can to the box itself, leaving me with the pipe and fitting to the mid box!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Its 37mm! Found a aftermarket backbox which has an interior inlet size of 38mm! So that should fit nice and snug with a sleeve clamp and some exhuast sealent! Ill post some images when its fitted! Ive chooped the backbox off as close as I can to the box itself, leaving me with the pipe and fitting to the mid box!
That's a result :), just have to duplicate the rear support mountings off of the OEM box to pick up the original hangers on the body.