Exhaust Back-Box

mintyfresh

Ex. Club Member
I'm interested in anything from a replacement standard unit to something a bit nicer/louder (not looking for any real power gain)

someone must have something out there?

Cheers :)

NB: Will have to be posted to Bristol or maybe pickup is an option if your kinda close-ish

Reply here or PM please :)

mohammed

Ex. Club Member
hello mate try these guy its a jap breaker in birmingham they normally have sport back boxes telphone number 01217534114 and don't worry about posting it. i normally be in bristol. my in laws live there

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
get in touch with matt H, forum member MPH, i got my janspeed back box from him, he is excelent, and the exhaust is excelent too!

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
well iv only got the back box...and i think it sounds awsome, not too loud, not too chavy, but just right. on idle you cant really hear it...but once you get going you can.

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
alloys, open mouth grill, backbox, gear knob, cg16de air box with k&n pannel filter, rev counter, seat covers, cd player,

thats about it lol

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
yeh they pretty good, what you thinking. a strut brace or anti roll bars?
there omp that do handling bits too

mohammed

Ex. Club Member
my car is lowered as it is. i'm thinking of front strut brace and rear or if they do any special offer on handling kit or something like that

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
well yeh, it helps, but lowering is the most effective option, but as you already have that then a strut brace will be good

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
having something stainless made if a much better option. my cat back was less than 300 was completely how i asked it to be. came with a lifetime guarantee. or you could buy a janspeed backbox which is roughtly half the price, is not a cat back, just a backbox and will snap off in 18months!

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
thats about right. its by far the best option, best performance, and you can choose design and ho much or little noise it makes.

problem is the more noise it makes the more fuel you will use ;)

mohammed

Ex. Club Member
problem is the more noise it makes the more fuel you will use
i didn't no that and what about if its got less noise is it less fuel

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
it will use more fuel because it is a fact that you will not be able to stop your right foot when it makes such an awesome noise!

it will use more fuel because it is a fact that you will not be able to stop your right foot when it makes such an awesome noise!

and btw, if you use the quote button like this it makes your posts clearer.