exedy clutch

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
just got the price for one of these from tokyo express ther ein stock and £150+vat..

ex_org.jpg

MICRA K11 1300 (75hp) CG13DE[8/92] ...[1/02] psrt number NSK2066O.e part number NS570080U462

just thought others might be intrested...

clutch

If you want a good uprated clutch that fits the 1.3 Micra why not use the standard Nissan Clutch for a 1.4 Almera it uses the same pressure plate as the rally car Micra's running 140bhp and they cost less than £100.00

that sounds a good idea, never knew an almera one would fit. wouldnt it be the same a the cga3 (1.4 coilpack) clutch? dont see why it would tho? as all micra clutches are the same...

that sounds a good idea, never knew an almera one would fit. wouldnt it be the same a the cga3 (1.4 coilpack) clutch? dont see why it would tho? as all micra clutches are the same...

no, the almera one isn't the same as a cga3 clutch, and all micra clutches arn't the same!!!

matt humpries posted a reply to one of my old posts and he said that you can use any performance clutch plate with the n14 almera clutch kit which is cheap brand new from nissan anyway. Its the way forward for nice clutch for cheap price if i recall correctly!

Sounds good to me, I'll need a new clutch at some point. Matt usually has a solution to most things Micra related :)

Back