Excited... return of my old daily!

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys/gals,

Finally managed a way of getting into the seat of a micra again, belly has fixed and returned to stock my old micra I pick her up tomorra :D :D:D
Better still the french messy lump is going, cheers to belly too... so belly is all in all a saviour! :p

How ever I can see that overall the micra will be staying stock, except maybe if I can get 2 corsa shocks maybe 50mm lows as in the boot there is almost a full lows kit, but I will require something faster so the saving will start for that sadly... unless the great micra owners can convince me otherwise and get me to mod the micra yet again ;)

Cheers peeps,
Luke

SR20DET swap will be more than fast enough, or you could always try grab a 1.3 Turbo Toyota Glanza engine and pop that in. GO GO GO!!

well before it died I had a crazy airbox sytem, 421 ashley mani and peter lloyd cat back, splitfire leads and derestricted dizzy... kept up wi quite a few unexpecting cars, but now its stock... and pretty much a fresh start! :(
Wondering what jenvey throttle bodies, and the expensive toys from mph are like... maybe :p mines only a 99plate 1.0 too for the extra challenge ;)

Hi guys/gals,

Finally managed a way of getting into the seat of a micra again, belly has fixed and returned to stock my old micra I pick her up tomorra :D :D:D
Better still the french messy lump is going, cheers to belly too... so belly is all in all a saviour! :p

How ever I can see that overall the micra will be staying stock, except maybe if I can get 2 corsa shocks maybe 50mm lows as in the boot there is almost a full lows kit, but I will require something faster so the saving will start for that sadly... unless the great micra owners can convince me otherwise and get me to mod the micra yet again ;)

Cheers peeps,
Luke

I'm struggling to find custom aftermarket parts for my old P Reg...can you suggest a good site or two you have been to please ?

Ebay, Matt humphries, Buy/sell section on here... and if your utter obsessed enough just keeeep on loooking :p
When I last had my micra I was running 12" mini wheels and had to get spacers custom built :rolleyes:

Back