Excel super light alloys

Hi Guy's
Just got a set of the above off a mate for dirt dirt cheap as they've beeen in his garage for years,
couple of questions though, they are 14 X 6J, cant see anything saying an ET on tehm, but they do say
EX-317, really deep from the front to the back, as if the front sits right on the hub and rest sits around le caliper an such, you reckon they'll fit or I'll need some spacers etc?
the missus clio rides et 36's if they wont fit mine, reckon they'lll fit that? (as i've got those clio rsi alloy's I'm pretty sure they'll fit her clio if these will fit mine =D if not willl end up selling one set :p)

lols, with a bit of a deeper inspection (cleaning off layers of brake dust) have found they are +35, according to
http://www.whichwheels.co.uk/car/nissan/micra/
The offset of the K11 is ET 35 - 42, does this mean the fronts are +35 and the rear are +42?
in which case I would think that +35 will fit perfectly =D
can anyone *coughfrankcough* verify this for me?
Ta!

lols, with a bit of a deeper inspection (cleaning off layers of brake dust) have found they are +35, according to
http://www.whichwheels.co.uk/car/nissan/micra/
The offset of the K11 is ET 35 - 42, does this mean the fronts are +35 and the rear are +42?
in which case I would think that +35 will fit perfectly =D
can anyone *coughfrankcough* verify this for me?
Ta!
the stock steels are et45 (stamped on the rim of 13,s and 14,s) my super s alloys are et38 :)

ahhhh, so anything inbetween 35 - 42 will fit, but other will need some spacers/whatnot to stop caliper rub, or other misdemeanors?
Ta karl!

the stock steels are et45 (stamped on the rim of 13,s and 14,s) my super s alloys are et38 :)
Now I've got confused lol, is whichwheel wrong then? I was going to say I couldn't find a et value on the stock steels (whereas on my missus it says clear as day et 36)
So is this another case where the values dont really matter, so long as the centre bore fits and they aren't warped? Just depends on how close to the arch you want it/if you want a bit of poke?
on another note, does the offset of a wheel affect the camber of it? (or more precisly, how does the offset affect the camber?)

Back