Everything must go

C.J.1.8

Ex. Club Member
Hi all I have a 1997 Micra great shell has 1 small hole in the shell but is solid. I have engine and gearboxes clutches driveshafts lightened and balanced fly wheels twin spoilers march boot all panels a pulsar interior that fits Micra handling kit and finally my turbo kit it's a ct9 off a starlet and makes the Micra go very well any question please call Craig 07895266313 cheers

Do you have a peformance backbox your selling?

Elliot, ive noticed you also after a back box as your posting it up everywhere, like me im gonna order the one in the link below, best if you done that cos its cheap enough and new!!! (Y) unless if you an me buy together we may get it little cheaper? who knows? i can find out if you PM and let me know if interested!!!

Link here below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sportex-Nissa...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item41478db8b9

J

Elliot, ive noticed you also after a back box as your posting it up everywhere, like me im gonna order the one in the link below, best if you done that cos its cheap enough and new!!! (Y) unless if you an me buy together we may get it little cheaper? who knows? i can find out if you PM and let me know if interested!!!

Link here below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sportex-Nissa...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item41478db8b9

J

wow that looks awful quality and not very cheap theres much cheaper shyt exhausts on ebay, if your going to buy ####ty back boxes at least pay #### all for them as those look poo and over 100 quid is a butt raping

wow that looks awful quality and not very cheap theres much cheaper shyt exhausts on ebay, if your going to buy ####ty back boxes at least pay #### all for them as those look poo and over 100 quid is a butt raping

I thought Sportex were good?

and he also said :p

Hi all I have a 1997 Micra great shell has 1 small hole in the shell but is solid. I have engine and gearboxes clutches driveshafts lightened and balanced fly wheels twin spoilers march boot all panels a pulsar interior that fits Micra handling kit and finally my turbo kit it's a ct9 off a starlet and makes the Micra go very well any question please call Craig 07895266313 cheers

peter lloyd rallying do a complete cat back exhaust system for about £200. its more but its also a cat back system, so gives you some more horseys as well as a good sound. also probs just for me, but i think that back boxes make crude noises and that cat back systems sound much smoother.

come on guys you've high jacked C.J.1.8's for sale thread

I know but I saw the eBay pic and thought I can't behaving that! So sorry op for hijack
One last thing they are good? Compared to an old piece of guttering duck taped on then yeah! There's a reason there cheap, compare to a hks, blitz system which I have on my other two cars, they sound perfect look excellent and are built strong with welds that look fantastic

turbo kit price mate
ct9 isnt that ceramic? is the compressor still ok ive shattered a few of those type

Make me a offer am afraid my intercooler and boost pipes and exhaust have been stolen so it's just the turbo with manifold and oil feed and return turbo was rebuilt about 500 miles ago by a local engineer

Full White line kit and bilstein Tarmac rally suspension the White line stuff is anti roll bars front and lower strut braces rear trailing arms Offers mate

Just had a look through my shed there is a cylinder head that has only done 3k I have a set of march floor mats a full super s interior in good con. A set of rear lights that are like the face lift but clear plastic. There is loads of engine parts that people can have just pay postage or collect

If you split Ill take the whiteline ARB's. I take it its front and rear?

Thats the main thing im interested in in the handling kit.

Joe.

Sure someone would want the front strut brace if splitting? I might be interested in it as well as adj. Panhard depending on price

Yeah I have the roll bars and front top and bottom strut braces and rear trailing arms and the pan hard so 80 pound per item but I am only splitting it if all the parts go

Is the adjustable panhard an on car or off car adjustable one? Cause Matt humpris sells the off car adjust ones for around 80 iirc

Edit: how low do the coilovers go? And how much would you sell them for?

Is the adjustable panhard an on car or off car adjustable one? Cause Matt humpris sells the off car adjust ones for around 80 iirc

Edit: how low do the coilovers go? And how much would you sell them for?

I couldn't tell you but it's adjustable lol. And I don't have coilovers it's tar mac rally suspension which is lowered 35mm

Back