Error code 21 - car wont start.

AlexSi

Buy & Sell Member
Tried editing my post below but wouldnt let me change the title :blush:

ok been playing around and its nothing to do with the engine check light as ive actually paid attention and noticed that goes off when you turn the car over.

ecu threw up a code 21 which is ignition system so ive gone through and checked plugs and electrical connections but still just turning over and not starting.

any ideas?

Car: R-reg 1.3 GX

cheaper?!?!

i got a quote from nissan for a new distributer of over 400 quid! (just for the unit - no fitting) ... thats more then half of what the car cost me :wow:

wheres the best place to get a replacement dizzy from?

are they the same for all k11s? as ive got one from an N reg 1.0 laying around in the garage :suspect:

Just to complete the thread, replaced the distributor and it sorted the problem :) fired up first time and runs sweet again. Many thanks baguete :grinning:

Hi Srs, i know that i´m so late but i want add my experience, my car is a micra 1997 k11 1.0 16v it turned off when was on the street, aftear read this information and anothers information on the web i changued the RSB-53 (it is inside of the distributor) and today (i waited the part for 2 months form china) the car is turning on again!!! thanks a lot to baguete he help me a lot!!

Attachments

• RSB53Original.JPG
    RSB53Original.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 223
Back