EPS Power steering column, what ACTUALLY goes wrong?

Hello Jason @huttojb . Thank you for all information you provided on this forum. I have no relation to mechanics and relatively new driver but understand that My Micra’s 2004 PS issue is not an easy fix in the garage :( Also engine light started to come up after ignition switch on. I am not able to PM you as only registered now. But will give you more details after be able to PM. We are in South West atm . Thank you for reading

Hi Jason. Are you able to help me please! So ive had the PS light come on the dash board, I took it to a garage who removed the fault codes, but day later the faults popped up again and only thing positive in this is ive developed big biceps. are you able to help mate? its 2004 plate? Automatic. cheers in advance

huttojb

Club Member
EPS System Guru
Hi Jason. Are you able to help me please! So ive had the PS light come on the dash board, I took it to a garage who removed the fault codes, but day later the faults popped up again and only thing positive in this is ive developed big biceps. are you able to help mate? its 2004 plate? Automatic. cheers in advance
No problem, you have already messaged me so will give you my mob number